Leach to FSU?

Advertisement
Leach invented the Air Raid. He’s pretty good offensively. That said, I watched Leach and Washington State allow UCLA to come from 32 ******* points behind in the 4th quarter to beat him. That’s not easy to do.

No he didn’t. That was Hal Mumme. Learn your facts
Leach was at Kentucky with Mumme .... they are co-creators of the "Air Raid"

Advertisement
dumbasses keep making fun of Mike Leach ... WAZZU is the NUMBER ONE passing offense in the nation. if Leach ever wises up and gets serious about hiring a top DC .... a monster will be created ..... keep laughing mofos.
Fsu just ponied up $20 mil to fire a coach mid season. I really don't think their gonna be messing around when it comes to leach hiring a serious DC.

I think we will regret it if Leach goes to FSU. Dude was rejected by Miami twice. I imagine he will make it his mission to get revenge. The knock on him is recruiting. FSU basically recruits itself. I would much rather see Stoops there than Leach.

Advertisement
Leach coached teams put up alot of points. And his coaching tree is huge. And they all put up points. He started the air raid with Mumme. Hal actually says he coined the phrase. Loved him at Oklahoma as OC.

Advertisement
Leach was at Kentucky with Mumme .... they are co-creators of the "Air Raid"

You didn’t read the article did you? Says clear as day that Mumme creates it but his disciples spread it. Al in your article

Advertisement
I had read Mumme gives a lot of credit to LaVell Edwards, taking many concepts from him.

But it does seem the true air raid comes from Mumme and his coaching tree.
That could be true. LaVell and Norm were airing it out way back in the day. Of course they had a string of GREAT QBs too

No he didn’t. That was Hal Mumme. Learn your facts
I don't give a **** about Hal Mumme and I’m sorry that I attributed the Air Raid offense to Leach. My point is Leach may be good with the offense but he just allowed a mediocre opponent to score 32 points in the 4th quarter and beat him.

I'll take my chances with GR15, Nesta, Miller, Ford, Phillips over any "Air Raid" aka stationary Qb. Not going to be able to stand in the pocket all day like in the Pac 12. Also, that roster is depleted...Who will be the Qb the next two years? No Akers, Terry, etc..

Has Leach won some championships or something that I don’t know about? Like I get the offense part but the guy has lost plenty of head scratchers, never fields a respectable defense and is weird as ****
Has Leach EVER coached at a championship contending program like Miami, bama or Ohio state? No he hasn't, which is why I dont understand all the " LEACH AINT NEVER WON NOTHIN' nonsense as if Texas Tech and Wazzu are known for playing for ships! I know Wazzu played Michigan in the Rose bowl over 20 years ago, but that was OVER 20 YEARS AGO!

Advertisement
Back