Leach to FSU?

canwewinagain

Redshirt Freshman
502C4C8B-BC85-41B6-94B0-47044012BE60.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never understand why folks love this guy so much. FSU can forget about getting any top defensive kid out of Florida, they hire him.

plus the parents down here are going to find him way to weird to leave their kids with him for 3-4 years.. 😂

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Has Leach won some championships or something that I don’t know about? Like I get the offense part but the guy has lost plenty of head scratchers, never fields a respectable defense and is weird as ****
He will be able to hire a decent defensive staff for once. Do you believe for a second Leach wouldn't eat Baker alive?

He will be able to hire a decent defensive staff for once. Do you believe for a second Leach wouldn't eat Baker alive?

I need to see what/who is on his defensive staff first. But you make a good point.

Leach with a good defensive staff would represent a **** of a lot better situation than we've had in the last 20 years.

With all that said, I'll breath a sigh of relief if it is Leach because he'll never have the impact Urban would have had.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back