Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my problem with the Sony statement.

Why (or how) is Sony's pull more powerful than Rumph's? (and his Dad's as well)

Did he even play with Sony at all?
A kid who went to the same high school as you is a more powerful influence than a guy who coached you since optimist ball?

Sounds like something a 17 year old kid would concoct to throw people off the trail.

Advertisement
Just the perspective from another successful AH kid in Athens. Can talk up all the positives from the same point of view. Similar to Chad, who wont be here, and Chatfield.

Actually, it’s not even remotely similar to Chad. Chad is a local hero, who is pitching Chatfield on being a local hero like him. Phony is a traitor **** pitching some redneck enclave to which he and Tyson have no connection and where neither will establish roots.

Hope your are right. Don't know Sony's salesmanship, but if he has any it can't help the cause.

Ignoring factors I am unaware of, and relying on the known values of inputs I have for the factors I am aware of, I am 90% sure there is less than a 60% chance that the world ends within the next 1000 years.

A kid who went to the same high school as you is a more powerful influence than a guy who coached you since optimist ball?

Even worse, Rumph would be his position coach here too and is a former first round pick from the school. Sony delivered him the Ray Allen visit from He Got Game?

Some of yall the type of dudes to call a hot chick ugly after she curves you.
She was hot when you thought you had a chance but after she disses you she becomes an "ugly *****".

Stop being beta males and grow some balls. So much ***** behavior in this thread. There's absolutely no way that some of you are grown men. There's gotta be some kids on here. No way men act like this. I refuse to believe it.

Speculation.
Making up alternative stories and scenarios.
Attacking the sources.
Pondering conspiracies.

You MF's over-think everything.

It's a fvckin' conversation that I had with a Heritage coach. That's all. It's not the gospel. It's just another tidbit of information. It's no different than Pete's Work or Rattler's posts. IT'S JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF INFORMATION. Do with it what you please.

Yall don't want information?
Or you just want the good information and not the bad?

Some of yall are attacking me like I want this scenario to take place. You think I liked this news? Fvck no! But if I didn't share it with my fellow Canes fans, that would be wrong of me. (considering the last tidbit I shared) I'm hoping his info is wrong just as much as yall are.

I get no joy out of being right or wrong in this situation. I CAN"T be right or wrong, IT'S NOT MY INFO.

She is an ugly b&tch if she curves me. Lol.

Advertisement

Sounds like something a 17 year old kid would concoct to throw people off the trail.

Sony would be a very powerful recruiting tool on a visit to Georgia. He’s a senior big dog on campus right now from the same highschool that Tyson went to. he spent more time with Sony than the coaches on the visit. You can hang with Sony and be yourself on a visit can’t do that with potential coaches. Not saying this swayed his decision but that’s reality. Rumph would be Tyson’s coach at the end of the day. He’s gotta connect with our players/ his host on his visit for us to have a chance.

Not a peep from ANY of the kids from AH, ALL YEAR, but now all of a sudden there’s leaks everywhere in their cone of silence?

Come on CIS, you’re better than this.

Thank you for the sanity and sound logic, Tweed!

Advertisement
Just the perspective from another successful AH kid in Athens. Can talk up all the positives from the same point of view. Similar to Chad, who wont be here, and Chatfield.

Actually, it’s not even remotely similar to Chad. Chad is a local hero, who is pitching Chatfield on being a local hero like him. Phony is a traitor **** pitching some redneck enclave to which he and Tyson have no connection and where neither will establish roots.

But, if Tyson aspires to be a traitorous ****... Sony would be th ideal host

Sony would be a very powerful recruiting tool on a visit to Georgia. He’s a senior big dog on campus right now from the same highschool that Tyson went to. he spent more time with Sony than the coaches on the visit. You can hang with Sony and be yourself on a visit can’t do that with potential coaches. Not saying this swayed his decision but that’s reality. Rumph would be Tyson’s coach at the end of the day. He’s gotta connect with our players/ his host on his visit for us to have a chance.

When did that wet rag Phony become Blake from Glengarry Glenross? You guys are hilarious. All of a sudden Phony is a timeshare salesman sticking recruits’ heads underwater until they agree to buy. Only value Phony has is introducing recruits to his wealthy “ friends.”

I'm not sure if these kids are trolling or yall are playing yourselves. Scrolling through this is like watching little girls picking petals and saying "he loves me he loves me not"

Yet there you are studying it all like a super macho he man.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Some of yall the type of dudes to call a hot chick ugly after she curves you.
She was hot when you thought you had a chance but after she disses you she becomes an "ugly *****".

Stop being beta males and grow some balls. So much ***** behavior in this thread. There's absolutely no way that some of you are grown men. There's gotta be some kids on here. No way men act like this. I refuse to believe it.

Speculation.
Making up alternative stories and scenarios.
Attacking the sources.
Pondering conspiracies.

You MF's over-think everything.

It's a fvckin' conversation that I had with a Heritage coach. That's all. It's not the gospel. It's just another tidbit of information. It's no different than Pete's Work or Rattler's posts. IT'S JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF INFORMATION. Do with it what you please.

Yall don't want information?
Or you just want the good information and not the bad?

Some of yall are attacking me like I want this scenario to take place. You think I liked this news? Fvck no! But if I didn't share it with my fellow Canes fans, that would be wrong of me. (considering the last tidbit I shared) I'm hoping his info is wrong just as much as yall are.

I get no joy out of being right or wrong in this situation. I CAN"T be right or wrong, IT'S NOT MY INFO.

She is an ugly b&tch if she curves me. Lol.

my interest in her is what made her attractive in the first place!

Advertisement
Reality is Campbell and Surtain are stretches and anyone expecting them in this class has rose colored glasses on. The overreaction tomthese guys is amazing.

DL is where we should judge closing which includes Silvera, Briggs, Chatman, Chatfield in that order. Other guys like Ojomo, Coburn, Peters are longshots. Ezzard would be a nice win too

How is he a powerful recruiter if he wont even be there next year AND will probably never set foot in Athens again unless his NFL career goes to **** and he needs a job at Enterprise? If im a recruit I want to hang with guys that im going to be vibing with at least the next year or two..This shouldnt be an advantage at all.

Your explanation is just as plausible. I'm most likely going to get blasted for this in some circles on here, but I'm sorry I'm not buying this as well. And not because I don't think these kids will sign elsewhere. They most likely may. You have two kids that are getting good counsel. They've been very quiet about their recruitments and have acted very professionally for teenagers. This is very unusual these days. You have a coach who responded to an SMS from the OP. He gave confidential information to said OP. I doubt the coach thought said OP would post screen shots of the conversation. There is a high likelihood that this would get back to the kids and the parents, one of which is also the head coach. If I were Surtain, Sr. I'd be absolutely livid and fire this coach on the spot. Said coach broke their confidence and cannot be trusted and had absolutely no right to share this information. If this is true, then this coach is not very bright. If I were the said coach, I'd be smoking hot with the OP.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Y'all act like these recruits have no control over their own mind.

Maybe TC wants to go to UGA and having a guy like Sony (someone I'm sure TC looks up to) reassure him that he can leave home and go to an unfamiliar place and have a **** ton of success is all he needs to give him confidence in his decision?

I still think we're in it, but if he doesn't wanna come to Miami, he just doesn't wanna come. And if he wants to go to UGA for whatever reason, I'm sure he really respects Sony's words/advice/

You poor vaginas thinking we have a shot at PS2 OR TC are just sad. We will be fine at DB regardless. The DL is the true focus. Rumphs impact success or failure I'm not arguing. Just give me some solid replacement of what we just lost and desperately need

So, I guess it's important then to analyze the direct words.

Did Tyson specifically tell your buddy, "I'm 90% certain that I'm going to UGA."? Or did your buddy come up with the 90% figure based on his interpretation of the conversation?

"Talked to Tyson. He is 90% sure he's going to Georgia."

I read that. I still don't know if Tyson said, "I'm 90% sure I'm going to Georgia" or if that's your buddy's interpretation based on Tyson's comments.

On top of all that, all the dopes had Tyson committed to UGA. So, if he's already down to 90% we fckin. LOL.

I still think we get all 4.

I’m rolling with @TheFranchise. Still think we get all 4

Hitch your wagon to a winner, friend. Don't bother with these brittle facquits.

UM is gonna look like The Legend in his HS baseball days. Four for four. With 4 quail shots.

My favorite post of the year so far in this short year.

And also to a school with crazy depth at DB instead of us that is very favorable for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back