Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Coach macho?
[TWEET]955880986084102144[/TWEET]
Rumph...

Malik was up there too for a loooooong time. There's definitely some good signs regarding Rumph.

But but Rumph sucks...

Never said he sucked.

Where do you guys come up with the stuff? I'm a huge Rumph fan.

How does SMART > RUMPH = RUMPH SUCKS?

WTF is wrong with you over-emotional dudes?

Chill. I didn’t mean to quote broke but the image for the Rumph haters. Not a shot at you.

Coach macho?
[TWEET]955880986084102144[/TWEET]
Rumph...

Malik was up there too for a loooooong time. There's definitely some good signs regarding Rumph.

But but Rumph sucks...

Never said he sucked.

Chill. I didn’t mean to quote broke but the image for the Rumph haters. Not a shot at you.

Sorry. People got the wrong idea in this thread.

I think Rumph is awesome. Know him personally (somewhat) and think he's a great guy. A good coach.

Saying that I don't think he's on the level of Smart yet does not mean I think he sucks. To think he's on the level of Smart right now is foolish IMO.

Advertisement

But but Rumph sucks...

Never said he sucked.

I think Rumph is awesome. Know him personally (somewhat) and think he's a great guy. A good coach.

Saying that I don't think he's on the level of Smart yet does not mean I think he sucks. To think he's on the level of Smart right now is foolish IMO.

He can’t be since Kirby has been coaching for so long but what rumph has done in 2 years is really good too imo

But but Rumph sucks...

Never said he sucked.

He can’t be since Kirby has been coaching for so long but what rumph has done in 2 years is really good too imo

Ok. So where are we all disagreeing? Cause I never said Rumph couldn't coach.

Never said he sucked.

Ok. So where are we all disagreeing? Cause I never said Rumph couldn't coach.

Macho,

Keeping bringing info and insight. I enjoy and many others too. Some people are just unhappy and will argue regardless. Thank you for the analysis and info you bring. Much appreciated. Would be awesome for both stud CBs to come and this whole argument could just get archived!!!

Advertisement
So @KrazyCane are you going to apologize to Mach or are you too big of a ******* b***h?

I’m willing to bet the latter.

So @KrazyCane are you going to apologize to Mach or are you too big of a ******* b***h?

I’m willing to bet the latter.

Yeah I’m sorry your mother raised another ***** I’m sure she was counting on you to change the families reputation lol

Advertisement
Everyone fighting and I just want to know how the OVs went

Attachments

• AF63C6AC-62E6-4DF5-85A4-C521281278CB.jpeg
    AF63C6AC-62E6-4DF5-85A4-C521281278CB.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 3
The only thing that I’m seeing In This thread is that MaRcho is one of the biggest dck riding groupies on this website... became a Kirby Smart dck rider over night lmaoo?? bet he’s still crying about Isiah McKenzie lol gtfoh

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back