Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol man stop it. Gotta love the "insiders". Can't wait until signing day to get all this over with. Can't take someone serious who said the exact opposite a week ago.

Actually, nothing that was said last week was opposite. Read the thread. I already explained this.

The information last week was a coach's opinion of where HE FEELS the kids may go.
Today's information is after he spoke directly to the kids.

Coach quit arguing with these fools.you can’t win....most of us appreciate what guys like you bring to the board and we will appreciate the next info you bring.

Recruiting info goes to the old saying” you can please some of the people all of the time or all of the people some of the time but you’ll NEVER EVER please all of the people ALL of the time”....

Advertisement
These kids need to talk to me. I lived by Kirby during his playing days at UGA and he was a southern redneck in a redneck fraternity. Absolutely, never hung out with any of his black teammates. I can't believe he is where he is today. Jermaine Phillips knocked up his sister and he was furious and it wasn't because she was pregnant. He flat out didn't associate with people of color. Again, can't believe he has made it to this point.

this is shocking, shocking (sarcasm). having studied at Davidson (population 3000), i went to school with a lot of Kirbys, especially the SAE comepingas. they are despicable animals and we need to make sure all of the recruits and their families know about it.

I believe he was a SAE.

Here's my problem with the Sony statement.

Why (or how) is Sony's pull more powerful than Rumph's? (and his Dad's as well)

Did he even play with Sony at all?
A kid who went to the same high school as you is a more powerful influence than a guy who coached you since optimist ball?

Sounds like something a 17 year old kid would concoct to throw people off the trail.

Sony would be a very powerful recruiting tool on a visit to Georgia. He’s a senior big dog on campus right now from the same highschool that Tyson went to. he spent more time with Sony than the coaches on the visit. You can hang with Sony and be yourself on a visit can’t do that with potential coaches. Not saying this swayed his decision but that’s reality. Rumph would be Tyson’s coach at the end of the day. He’s gotta connect with our players/ his host on his visit for us to have a chance.

You cannot be serious right? How the F@ck you seriously say "gotta connect with our players/ his host on his visit for us to have a chance"? Most of these guys have known each other, played ball with and against and visa versa since they were pups.

The really great CANE FAMILY aspect of Storm18 is that EVEN those that haven't are ALL ON BOARD THE TRAIN to #8 (yeah, if UCF can claim 1 we definitely can claim 2 more at least). Got to love the statement of Jwilliams when they ask why Miami, "because I see it as a place where I can see myself flourishing during AND after football" and then what Brev has posted and twitted to other kroots AND what his Mom says about CMR1 "can't think of a better person to hand your kid off to for the next step of his life". Then you have the Ambassador " CMR1 is the only coach that told me how it was going to be from the beginning and never waivered". Paraphrasing a bit but like freakin WOW!

Dang, almost made me cry gator tears LOL.

So you silly if you think TC and ANY of the AH4 haven't already solidly connected with the U. Come on guy, CMR2 (Real Deal Cane Pro) has only been his coach for like forever.

So no, I do not think he/they need to "connect". Perhaps you meant that they need to be reassured that everything they have "connected on already" is not a mirage (thank the AG tenure personally for that bit of ****).

That CMR1 is indeed "the most trustworthy coach I know" PS1;
That there is more attention (read $$$) being allocated towards the success of the program;
That they will be the first class to sweat and grow together in the IPF;
That coming behind them is a potentially stronger Surge19 and CAT20 which can only improve their chances to claim #8 (#6 if you prefer) AND That they can become the True Group of Players to BRING THE U ALL THE WAY BACK!

Forget about all the other ones, can you imagine the life long GLORY that accomplishment will bring? They will never be able to buy a drink or meal ANYWHERE in the tri-county IMO and for the majority of these guys (regardless of freakin stars ****) the glory and the fame will be the apex of their athletic careers.

Which brings me to the last crucial point in all these recruiting battles (at least for those of us that will not be using Bagmen style ****)., Who is going to support you long after your 3-5 years are over and done? Perhaps you've heard CMR1 talk about establishing an employment program (forget formal name) for graduate players who do not go on to become Pros.

Many may call him too pious for his sincerely honest approach, so let them make a deal with "sold my soul long time ago Nick the Creep" or better yet, "plantation foreman Kirby" (he no owner). The kids today are way more in tune and leary than we ever were (credit technology and, of course, sites like CIS hehehe) and they realize that it is a business so therefore want to work @ a "company" that will reward their efforts and not abandon them at the first bump in the road.

Much apologies for the lengthy post, but after lurking for months and finally joining , I am surprised to find the viral animosity on a supposedly pro Cane site. Maybe it is a sign of the times, but I for one am "pleased as punch" (yeah CMR1 is a bit corny after all them years in GA) to finally have Real Canes leading our efforts going forward.

It is ALWAYS all about the U!

Not a peep from ANY of the kids from AH, ALL YEAR, but now all of a sudden there’s leaks everywhere in their cone of silence?

Come on CIS, you’re better than this.

Leaks everywhere? Where?

This is ONE leak. A conversation that I had with one of their coaches that I've chosen to share with YOU GUYS. (because we're all Canes fans)

I should've known better. Too many girl-shouldered cry babies on here that can't handle any shred of negative information.

Ahh the irony

With Young’s reported injury, we need CBs even worse than we did before. Surtain and Campbell cmon on down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Not a peep from ANY of the kids from AH, ALL YEAR, but now all of a sudden there’s leaks everywhere in their cone of silence?

Leaks everywhere? Where?

This is ONE leak. A conversation that I had with one of their coaches that I've chosen to share with YOU GUYS. (because we're all Canes fans)

I should've known better. Too many girl-shouldered cry babies on here that can't handle any shred of negative information.

Ahh the irony

You’ll have to explain it to me. I’m slow as fūck today for some reason.

Leaks everywhere? Where?

Ahh the irony

He is calling Coach Macho Macho Man girl-shouldered

With the news Pete shared about Malek Young's Career potentially being over due to a serious neck/vertibrae injury, it just makes landing Surtain and Campbell much more important.

With the news Pete shared about Malek Young's Career potentially being over due to a serious neck/vertibrae injury, it just makes landing Surtain and Campbell much more important.

Was just about to say this. It's now extremely important we get 1 of them.

Advertisement

Leaks everywhere? Where?

Ahh the irony

Nah. Im just saying hes one of the people who takes issue with me on a semi regular basis. Yet all im doing is saying whats come across me. If ever its just an opinion based on what ive heard i say this is an opinion. Yet im attacked on a regular. People here what they want to.

Pete’s been saying for a while that Campbell isn’t coming, and Surtain has always been a long shot. Not sure why everyone is so shocked and triggered by Nacho’s info.

Leaks everywhere? Where?

Ahh the irony

Nah. Im just saying hes one of the people who takes issue with me on a semi regular basis. Yet all im doing is saying whats come across me. If ever its just an opinion based on what ive heard i say this is an opinion. Yet im attacked on a regular. People here what they want to.

who you think we finish out the class with?
im going
1. nesta
2. campbell
3. surtain
4. chatfield
5. ezzard
6. chatman
7. hopefully Coburn or thompson or both somehow

The 2nd starter spot opposite Jackson is wide open. Either Surtain/Campbell has to see that they will literally walk through the door and be penciled in as a starter on the hometown top 10 team.

Advertisement
The 2nd starter spot opposite Jackson is wide open. Either Surtain/Campbell has to see that they will literally walk through the door and be penciled in as a starter on the hometown top 10 team.

Exactly,Dean is not keeping these 2 on the bench.If they don't come now then they just don't want any part of miami or Rumph.We're home,starting spot just opened up,top 10 team next year,family can see you play every game.Campbell and Surtain should be fighting each other to see who commits/signs first.

I’m not sure that immediate playing time is the major issue anymore.These kids claim it is then drag their azzes to a place like Bama that’s got 3-4 5* stacked in front of them.
Someone please explain this to me.

We have immediate playing time for either of the two young men.The other places in play it’s not so certain.Lets take money out of the equation cause evidently it isn’t in play with either kid.
Both kids have a chance to play at home and play in front of friends and family for a coach that their parents respect and they have been coached by for years,and a HC That their parents supposedly also respect.
For a school on the rise that if they help bring back to the top they can be immortalized as part of the next 30/30 as the class that brought The U Back.

Why the FCK is there even a question as to what school these kids attend.Doesnt make any sense at all UNLESS RUMPH indeed is the problem and they don’t want to play for him.

I’m not sure that immediate playing time is the major issue anymore.These kids claim it is then drag their azzes to a place like Bama that’s got 3-4 5* stacked in front of them.

We have immediate playing time for either of the two young men.The other places in play it’s not so certain.Lets take money out of the equation cause evidently it isn’t in play with either kid.
Both kids have a chance to play at home and play in front of friends and family for a coach that their parents respect and they have been coached by for years,and a HC That their parents supposedly also respect.
For a school on the rise that if they help bring back to the top they can be immortalized as part of the next 30/30 as the class that brought The U Back.

Why the FCK is there even a question as to what school these kids attend.Doesnt make any sense at all UNLESS RUMPH indeed is the problem and they don’t want to play for him.

Why wouldnt they want to play for rumph? What did he do to them?

Advertisement

I understand there must be a scapegoat in many peoples minds, and the easy one for everyone is Rumph because of the AH connection. Maybe just maybe they don't want to go to school in south florida anymore? Y does it have to be they don't want to play for Rumph?

So when things don't make sense you got look for the "fix is on"; which in this case is either CMR2 has lost their confidence, can't teach them anything new OR THEY ALL COMING(cred to Franchise) to join the STORM that everyone knows is a brewing! I personally feel its the latter because @ the end of the day Our Pastor has preached and seen enough sermons to not get rattled by the thirst of the media hounds.

Really, weren't most of us expecting Coach Dugans to head on back and after the Media portrayed CMR1 as "stuttering" in his response I was sure he was a goner. CMR1 and Blake must have had a good laugh.

Right there, I realized that Mark had grown-up into bona-fide GREAT College coach (F@ck you'll who disregard his overall accomplishments cause no ring, College should always be about more than JUST rings as nice as they are :), not only with Xs n Os but handling all the other BS thrown nowadays. So I am thinking that that that NSD ALL 4 Splash at the very least has some life.

Didn’t say it was....just asked IF it was.....it’s well known that Rumph bad mouthed the U big time while he was in charge there.You me or most anyone else knows exactly WHAT was said but maybe it’s something that these kids can’t get past or that Rumph is having a problem smoothing over or backpedaling from.Thats not just with these two but any of the AH4.All Of then should be signed sealed and delivered for what’s available and in front of them.

I mentioned all the positives that Miami offered the kids along with the one main positive that usually sets the tone in Immediate PT.Im looking for someone else to come up with a reason we are having such a hard time with them.Not looking for a scapegoat.Just looking for anyone else’s ideas.

** I’ll edit this and say maybe Chise is right.Maybe all four or these kids are signed sealed and delivered already.In this case than they have all seen the values I listed with regards to starting and what it would mean for them to be part of the next 30/30 and Rumph and Richt are indeed recruiting studs and someone should start putting together a ring layout now.

But if they aren’t than I’ll re-ask the question as to why not?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back