Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kids need to talk to me. I lived by Kirby during his playing days at UGA and he was a southern redneck in a redneck fraternity. Absolutely, never hung out with any of his black teammates. I can't believe he is where he is today. Jermaine Phillips knocked up his sister and he was furious and it wasn't because she was pregnant. He flat out didn't associate with people of color. Again, can't believe he has made it to this point.

SAE is one of the more racist white fraternities. It's not "quite" as Confederate southern as Kappa Alpha Order, but they are consistently blindingly white, just check out the composite pictures. At UM, in the 1980s and 1990s, I do not remember them pledging or initiating a single black member. They were known for wearing Oxford shirts and ties along with khaki shorts and deck shoes. They lost their house at UM, not sure if they have made any attempts to recharter, but I doubt that their style of whiteness would go over as well today, since UM has a fairly diverse student body.

Advertisement
I’m not sure that immediate playing time is the major issue anymore.These kids claim it is then drag their azzes to a place like Bama that’s got 3-4 5* stacked in front of them.
Someone please explain this to me.

We have immediate playing time for either of the two young men.The other places in play it’s not so certain.Lets take money out of the equation cause evidently it isn’t in play with either kid.
Both kids have a chance to play at home and play in front of friends and family for a coach that their parents respect and they have been coached by for years,and a HC That their parents supposedly also respect.
For a school on the rise that if they help bring back to the top they can be immortalized as part of the next 30/30 as the class that brought The U Back.

Why the FCK is there even a question as to what school these kids attend.Doesnt make any sense at all UNLESS RUMPH indeed is the problem and they don’t want to play for him.

Why wouldnt they want to play for rumph? What did he do to them?

Didn’t say it was....just asked IF it was.....it’s well known that Rumph bad mouthed the U big time while he was in charge there.You me or most anyone else knows exactly WHAT was said but maybe it’s something that these kids can’t get past or that Rumph is having a problem smoothing over or backpedaling from.Thats not just with these two but any of the AH4.All Of then should be signed sealed and delivered for what’s available and in front of them.

I mentioned all the positives that Miami offered the kids along with the one main positive that usually sets the tone in Immediate PT.Im looking for someone else to come up with a reason we are having such a hard time with them.Not looking for a scapegoat.Just looking for anyone else’s ideas.

Once again you are talking about made up shît by fans to make them feel better about guys just not wanting to go to miami. Nesta said rumph used to talk to him about miami all the time but the old staff had no interest in him. But yeah keep the lies going about the guy for no reason.

I’m not sure that immediate playing time is the major issue anymore.These kids claim it is then drag their azzes to a place like Bama that’s got 3-4 5* stacked in front of them.

We have immediate playing time for either of the two young men.The other places in play it’s not so certain.Lets take money out of the equation cause evidently it isn’t in play with either kid.
Both kids have a chance to play at home and play in front of friends and family for a coach that their parents respect and they have been coached by for years,and a HC That their parents supposedly also respect.
For a school on the rise that if they help bring back to the top they can be immortalized as part of the next 30/30 as the class that brought The U Back.

Why the FCK is there even a question as to what school these kids attend.Doesnt make any sense at all UNLESS RUMPH indeed is the problem and they don’t want to play for him.

Didn’t say it was....just asked IF it was.....it’s well known that Rumph bad mouthed the U big time while he was in charge there.You me or most anyone else knows exactly WHAT was said but maybe it’s something that these kids can’t get past or that Rumph is having a problem smoothing over or backpedaling from.Thats not just with these two but any of the AH4.All Of then should be signed sealed and delivered for what’s available and in front of them.

I mentioned all the positives that Miami offered the kids along with the one main positive that usually sets the tone in Immediate PT.Im looking for someone else to come up with a reason we are having such a hard time with them.Not looking for a scapegoat.Just looking for anyone else’s ideas.

Once again you are talking about made up shît by fans to make them feel better about guys just not wanting to go to miami. Nesta said rumph used to talk to him about miami all the time but the old staff had no interest in him. But yeah keep the lies going about the guy for no reason.

Lies..I guess him threatening to kick Cane Coaches off campus were lies too huh.....lol....man just...never mind not getting into it with idiots.

Lies..I guess him threatening to kick Cane Coaches off campus were lies too huh.....lol....man just...never mind not getting into it with idiots.

The coaches wasn't even going to the school so yes that's another lie. I know this for a fact rumph had a meeting with golden about why his staff wasn't coming around. Told him it wasn't a good look that out of state coaches was coming by the school more than the local team. He told golden him and his staff is welcome anytime and even tried to help coley get gibson late when coley decided to give him a shot at qb but meyer had sold him on that tebow shît and he knows how to work with a left handed qb. So keep up with your lies and rumors idiot.

Last edited:
I don’t remember anything ever about Rumph kicking our coaches off AH’s campus or somehow restricting them. If it happened, I missed it then.

Advertisement
Ok Rumph is a God,Kids love him,he’s never said a bad word about Miami.

Now getting back to my question.With all that’s in front for these kids why are they so iffy to sign .

I don’t remember anything ever about Rumph kicking our coaches off AH’s campus or somehow restricting them. If it happened, I missed it then.

This was something that was discussed a couple years ago on another site ad nauseum by the brother of a kid that went elsewhere and why he went elsewhere.He told the story of Rumph badmouthing the school and how was so ****ed at Golden he almost stopped them from coming on campus.

.If it was not the case I will apologize for bringing it up.

Nesta

“I’ve known Coach Rumph since I was about six years old, so he coached me up in pop warner and coached me at American-Heritage, so he’s always been in my ear about Miami.”

This was something that was discussed a couple years ago on another site ad nauseum by the brother of a kid that went elsewhere and why he went elsewhere.He told the story of Rumph badmouthing the school and how was so ****ed at Golden he almost stopped them from coming on campus.

.If it was not the case I will apologize for bringing it up.

Cant stop somebody from going to a place that they didn't go to anyway.

Advertisement
Silvera mentioned that one of the main reasons he committed to Miami was because of the staff. He said the previous staff “almost” broke some bridges.

“When the old staff was there, they came out to Cypress Bay my freshman year, when I was there and told me I wasn’t big enough, so I didn’t really like Miami after that.”

Nesta

“I’ve known Coach Rumph since I was about six years old, so he coached me up in pop warner and coached me at American-Heritage, so he’s always been in my ear about Miami.”

And he’s coached TC since optimist,Called him a mentor and a father figure but may be headed elsewhere.....sooooo?

These kids need to talk to me. I lived by Kirby during his playing days at UGA and he was a southern redneck in a redneck fraternity. Absolutely, never hung out with any of his black teammates. I can't believe he is where he is today. Jermaine Phillips knocked up his sister and he was furious and it wasn't because she was pregnant. He flat out didn't associate with people of color. Again, can't believe he has made it to this point.

SAE is one of the more racist white fraternities. It's not "quite" as Confederate southern as Kappa Alpha Order, but they are consistently blindingly white, just check out the composite pictures. At UM, in the 1980s and 1990s, I do not remember them pledging or initiating a single black member. They were known for wearing Oxford shirts and ties along with khaki shorts and deck shoes. They lost their house at UM, not sure if they have made any attempts to recharter, but I doubt that their style of whiteness would go over as well today, since UM has a fairly diverse student body.

They've got a history nationally of racist and anti-Semitic incidents.

Nesta

And he’s coached TC since optimist,Called him a mentor and a father figure but may be headed elsewhere.....sooooo?

With all that said, you blame Rumph if he doesn’t come? If Campbell goes elsewhere it’s because HE wanted to. Rumph gives us a shot.

Advertisement
Nesta

Campbell just doesn't want to be at miami then. But continue the lies about rumph talking shît about miami or the heritage dudes hating him.

Nesta

With all that said, you blame Rumph if he doesn’t come? If Campbell goes elsewhere it’s because HE wanted to. Rumph gives us a shot.

No unlike a lot of people I don’t blame Rumph.I just asked th question that if PT is one thing these kids seem to hold all that is holy ( outside of a larg bag) why are they heading to places like Bama and UGA that have 5* In front of them instead of coming to play not only for a place with that playing time they say is so important but in front of friend and family.A place where they can be a part of bringing back a legacy.

Last edited:
Nesta

Campbell just doesn't want to be at miami then. But continue the lies about rumph talking shît about miami or the heritage dudes hating him.

So If Nesta comes it’s BECAUSE of Rumph and if TC ,who says he’s a mentor and a father figure goes elsewhere it’s because he wants to...ok I got it now.
And I explained why I said what I said and also was man enough to say if I was wrong I apogized....

Advertisement
Nesta

So If Nesta comes it’s BECAUSE of Rumph and if TC ,who says he’s a mentor and a father figure goes elsewhere it’s because he wants to...ok I got it now.
And I explained why I said what I said and also was man enough to say if I was wrong I apogized....

No. nesta loves miami. Does tyson love miami? Does surtain love miami?

t

Lol it’s not made up. Go listen to some old interviews with rumph on 560 or 790 when Golden was the coach. Dude talked some real bullsh*t

Here's my problem with the Sony statement.

Why (or how) is Sony's pull more powerful than Rumph's? (and his Dad's as well)

Did he even play with Sony at all?
A kid who went to the same high school as you is a more powerful influence than a guy who coached you since optimist ball?

Y'all act like these recruits have no control over their own mind.

Maybe TC wants to go to UGA and having a guy like Sony (someone I'm sure TC looks up to) reassure him that he can leave home and go to an unfamiliar place and have a **** ton of success is all he needs to give him confidence in his decision?

I still think we're in it, but if he doesn't wanna come to Miami, he just doesn't wanna come. And if he wants to go to UGA for whatever reason, I'm sure he really respects Sony's words/advice/

You're right.

t

Lol it’s not made up. Go listen to some old interviews with rumph on 560 or 790 when Golden was the coach. Dude talked some real bullsh*t

There is a difference between talking shît and giving factual staments on a situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back