Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Some of yall the type of dudes to call a hot chick ugly after she curves you.
She was hot when you thought you had a chance but after she disses you she becomes an "ugly *****".

Stop being beta males and grow some balls. So much ***** behavior in this thread. There's absolutely no way that some of you are grown men. There's gotta be some kids on here. No way men act like this. I refuse to believe it.

Speculation.
Making up alternative stories and scenarios.
Attacking the sources.
Pondering conspiracies.

You MF's over-think everything.

It's a fvckin' conversation that I had with a Heritage coach. That's all. It's not the gospel. It's just another tidbit of information. It's no different than Pete's Work or Rattler's posts. IT'S JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF INFORMATION. Do with it what you please.

Yall don't want information?
Or you just want the good information and not the bad?

Some of yall are attacking me like I want this scenario to take place. You think I liked this news? Fvck no! But if I didn't share it with my fellow Canes fans, that would be wrong of me. (considering the last tidbit I shared) I'm hoping his info is wrong just as much as yall are.

I get no joy out of being right or wrong in this situation. I CAN"T be right or wrong, IT'S NOT MY INFO.

Not a peep from ANY of the kids from AH, ALL YEAR, but now all of a sudden there’s leaks everywhere in their cone of silence?

Come on CIS, you’re better than this.

Leaks everywhere? Where?

This is ONE leak. A conversation that I had with one of their coaches that I've chosen to share with YOU GUYS. (because we're all Canes fans)

I should've known better. Too many girl-shouldered cry babies on here that can't handle any shred of negative information.

Please don’t stop sharing info!! I’m begging you.

Not a peep from ANY of the kids from AH, ALL YEAR, but now all of a sudden there’s leaks everywhere in their cone of silence?

Leaks everywhere? Where?

This is ONE leak. A conversation that I had with one of their coaches that I've chosen to share with YOU GUYS. (because we're all Canes fans)

I should've known better. Too many girl-shouldered cry babies on here that can't handle any shred of negative information.

Get on your knees.

Leaks everywhere? Where?

Get on your knees.
Never got off them.

Advertisement
Y'all know this info can change with a great visit right? This just what they thinking now at this moment things change macho just giving us what the current state is

great to hear TC's father is in our corner. That along with the very positive info we received about Surtain Sr and his respect for Richt are going to be helpful down the stretch.

I appreciate the info regardless if it's good or bad. I think most do.

I'm not sure if these kids are trolling or yall are playing yourselves. Scrolling through this is like watching little girls picking petals and saying "he loves me he loves me not"

You guys are ridiculous. Yesterday his same source was saying Canes. Today his source says UGA and others and life is over. There's still 3 weeks. How about we let this play out...

Advertisement
I'm not sure if these kids are trolling or yall are playing yourselves. Scrolling through this is like watching little girls picking petals and saying "he loves me he loves me not"

Yet there you are studying it all like a super macho he man.

Always felt Sony would be our biggest challenge with TC. Just like Chad in Chatfield ear benefits us.

Now Phony, who won’t even be there in a month and will be living in Plantation in a few years is the closer. LOL

Here's my problem with the Sony statement.

Why (or how) is Sony's pull more powerful than Rumph's? (and his Dad's as well)

Did he even play with Sony at all?
A kid who went to the same high school as you is a more powerful influence than a guy who coached you since optimist ball?

Advertisement
The Tender Hearts Club

sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory.gif

Just the perspective from another successful AH kid in Athens. Can talk up all the positives from the same point of view. Similar to Chad, who wont be here, and Chatfield.

Some of yall the type of dudes to call a hot chick ugly after she curves you.
She was hot when you thought you had a chance but after she disses you she becomes an "ugly *****".

Stop being beta males and grow some balls. So much ***** behavior in this thread. There's absolutely no way that some of you are grown men. There's gotta be some kids on here. No way men act like this. I refuse to believe it.

Speculation.
Making up alternative stories and scenarios.
Attacking the sources.
Pondering conspiracies.

You MF's over-think everything.

It's a fvckin' conversation that I had with a Heritage coach. That's all. It's not the gospel. It's just another tidbit of information. It's no different than Pete's Work or Rattler's posts. IT'S JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF INFORMATION. Do with it what you please.

Yall don't want information?
Or you just want the good information and not the bad?

Some of yall are attacking me like I want this scenario to take place. You think I liked this news? Fvck no! But if I didn't share it with my fellow Canes fans, that would be wrong of me. (considering the last tidbit I shared) I'm hoping his info is wrong just as much as yall are.

I get no joy out of being right or wrong in this situation. I CAN"T be right or wrong, IT'S NOT MY INFO.

I’m taking you seriously now because you’re all emotional and shlt. How about a pep talk, corch?

Advertisement
You guys are ridiculous. Yesterday his same source was saying Canes. Today his source says UGA and others and life is over. There's still 3 weeks. How about we let this play out...
You Sir are a voice of reason. I agree let’s let it play out.

A kid who went to the same high school as you is a more powerful influence than a guy who coached you since optimist ball?

According to reports tyson pops likes uga and mel tucker.

Be careful, Macho. You know posters are going to get in their feels on that one.

Just the perspective from another successful AH kid in Athens. Can talk up all the positives from the same point of view. Similar to Chad, who wont be here, and Chatfield.

Actually, it’s not even remotely similar to Chad. Chad is a local hero, who is pitching Chatfield on being a local hero like him. Phony is a traitor **** pitching some redneck enclave to which he and Tyson have no connection and where neither will establish roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back