Le Batard in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is fun!

BWQJeEKAeDWS4Qco0f.gif

Ok..ok..ok..now you go!

Advertisement
Attaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!

"Y'all want this party started right? Y'all want this party started quickly right?
Y'all want this party hot?"

Set It Off I suggest y'all Set It Off I suggest y'all
Set It Off! Come on let's Set It Off!
Set It Off on the left y'all Set It Off on the right y'all

Advertisement
Jeezus fck do you really not get it?

THIS IS THEIR COUNTRY.

And mine and a lot of other people who look different from the president. Like the guy, don't, whatever. I don't care. But it's fcking unAmericn as **** to say that people who don't look like you or don't like everything about this country aren't really Americans.

Yep your right and great point... I shorthanded the "country from which they came" with "their country" and his whole meaning was lost. Again… the whole point. He never said this wasn’t their country. He never told them to get out of this country. Its just like people flipping what Kap said about the Betsy Ross flag. He never said it was a racist flag but F it. Lets go with that. Every FN one of these people are clowns.

Everyone looks different than the president because he looks like an Orangutan. The parallel your drawing between how they look over how they act and what they say is filling yet another narrative. They are both anti-Semitic racist themselves which is gross and un-American no matter what country you’re a citizen of or how you look, but yeah let’s just ignore all the **** they said and act like the only issue is what they look like or where they came from. Trump routinely attacks conservative people of color (um wait... no the F he doesn’t). I may have gotten lost in all these spins your spewing but wouldn’t that be what defined him as a racist? The inconsistent treatment of people of color? Seems to me that somehow the obvious trend of him attacking people that don’t agree with his polices is conveniently put to the side for the narrative and when he attacks anyone who disagrees with him that happens to be white he is called unamerican and when it’s a person of color he is called a racist. Plus nice parallel trying to act like calling someone unamerican is saying they are not really Americans. People have used that term over and over about Cheeto a billion times do you really think that are saying he is a citizen of another country and not America?Are you really saying his is not a citizen of this country? Nope, because you yourself know that it doesn’t mean that either.

Um....what were a 12B for, like 20 seconds?

How in the world would you not have been naturalized...

Hmmmmmmmmmm....
Several of the best years of my life. I’m English don’t see the need to switch and apparently there is a civics test involved to be a citizen. Not sure I would pass it.

Why you never bring politics or religion to a party.everyone has their own views and you can argue your point till the cows come home and not solve anything.there's a right way to do everything and a wrong way.do it the right way today tomorrow you don't have worry about what you did today.

Advertisement
Attaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!

"Y'all want this party started right? Y'all want this party started quickly right?
Y'all want this party hot?"

Set It Off I suggest y'all Set It Off I suggest y'all
Set It Off on the left y'all Set It Off on the right y'all

Hold up hold up hold up.... the words to that song are “Set if off I SUGGEST ya’ll????? I have been singing this **** wrong for years.

The worse echo chamber conservative bubble talking point Ive seen and heard recently is that nobody accused Trump of being a racist until he decided to run for President.

Now, in this instance, I'm not trying to debate whether or not he is a racist (clearly he is), but Trump has been called a racist for over 4 decades now. That's not debatable.

As for whether it's TRUE?

Well, there are no black women in Trumps cabinet.

There is one black person who conservatives would even argue is unqualified for his position (no one would bat an eye if Carson was placed as Surgeon General or HHS secretary). But Trump sees Urban in a title and automatically associates it with a black person.

There are no black executives in the Trump organization.

Trump often brags (rightfully so, I'll give him credit here) about the number of judges hes appointed. Anyone want to guess how many of those judges are black ?

Trump routinely refers to an entire community as "the blacks".

To paraphrase a quote, I'm not saying hes racist, but the racists think hes racist (a word Trump himself used today btw).

LeBetard is spot on. My guy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
My own politics aside, Lebatard frames everything through his personal experience via his Cuban refugee turned American citizen parents. That's why I say he doesn't deserve a ton of courage points here. IF this is soooo important to him and if being silent is being complicit (his words) then have the cojones to call your own community out as being raging hypocrites and lacking moral fiber (by Lebatard's standard). Trump has a 53% approval rate within the Cuban community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back