Lawrence to Tennessee

Right. But I was told by certain people that all we had to do was win and put kids in the league and we can get who we want.

This staff hasn't even coached their first game yet. And who said we'll get who we want. The most anyone said is we'll get our share. Even JJ during the height of his run didn't get everyone.

You're setting the bar impossibly high. I think you're taking this too personal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That was kind of funny tbh. Wish our local top recruits did that kind of **** to Bama and stayed home. Well Nesta did some cool **** with the make the crib great. Not gonna fault this dude for going to the local school. If everyone did it we’d be unstoppable

My BIGGEST beef with Richts staff and even this staff so far is they ALWAYS feel so great about a kid and more times than not they commit elsewhere.

I’m well aware of bags and promises we can’t compete with, but if I know that they obviously do also so why feel great about a kid you know is getting $100,000, it’s just poor judgement.

Stevenson, Jobe, McFarland, Henderson, Lawrence.

I’m also going to guess this is the same with Walker and Jake Garcia and I’ll make the guess neither of these kids come to Miami.

I don't know. What they say in public should always be taken with a grain of salt. "Never let them see you sweat" is a truism. If you show doubt, the sharks go into a feeding frenzy. And we have no idea how they feel privately about a specific commit.

All you need to know is James Coley is considered one of the very best recruiters in the country, at FSU he killed it at georgia amazing but at Miami while he was the reason we signed a good majority of our top players Kaaya and Yearby for example, he didn’t recruit at the level in dade county with Miami as he does now or before. Explain that one to me 🤑🤑🤑 lil assistance goes a long way

That was kind of funny tbh. Wish our local top recruits did that kind of **** to Bama and stayed home. Well Nesta did some cool **** with the make the crib great. Not gonna fault this dude for going to the local school. If everyone did it we’d be unstoppable

Nah that was one cornball video...With the little light orange underneath it? I wouldn't want to be a fan of any corny **** like that.

Advertisement
All you need to know is James Coley is considered one of the very best recruiters in the country, at FSU he killed it at georgia amazing but at Miami while he was the reason we signed a good majority of our top players Kaaya and Yearby for example, he didn’t recruit at the level in dade county with Miami as he does now or before. Explain that one to me 🤑🤑🤑 lil assistance goes a long way
Ding ding ding.....

Man at this point I’m not sure a 10 win season can save both him and/or Rumph. CFB is 80% recruiting. If they can’t adapt then Manny gone have to be Scarface foreal and cut both of them loose.
DB058DD7-5B3A-4EE2-80E1-3CFBC88D0120.gif

Advertisement
It’s funny how some people are attracted to “bad” news like flies are to shlt.

Punch yourself in the face if you ever thought this kid was coming.

And as far as the coaches giving out a positive vibe about him? Get a clue: they do that for any recruit, even if they only think they have a 10% chance of landing them.

What do you think they’re going to say? “Well we’re going to keep recruiting him, because you never know, but I don’t think he’s coming“.

No. It’s always smiles, and sunshine, and rainbows. That’s usually any coach, at any school when talking about recruiting in general. They never, ever, will express any doubts or give any hints of negativity other than they think they’re going to hit on 100%.

Facts.....whichever bag school your hired at u will do well not because of specific coach but specific bags.

Advertisement
This staff hasn't even coached their first game yet. And who said we'll get who we want. The most anyone said is we'll get our share. Even JJ during the height of his run didn't get everyone.

You're setting the bar impossibly high. I think you're taking this too personal.

JJ got far less than everyone....esp first couple of years.

For some reason, Miami seems a hard school to recruit for...even in the '80's....it could be Rumph and Banda don't lie very well. I suspect that's a big part of the problem....besides bags.

I know a lot of people want us to adopt the whole, “**** South Florida DBs, lets go national,” but this is what’s going to happen. The further you have to go to recruit, the ****tier the results.

Advertisement
Maybe they ain’t close. Just a thought.

Either way; fck him

this. i remember richards would tell people on twitter that he isnt gonna push his brother one way or the other. sometimes, they just let the kid make their own choice and theyre happy that their family member is getting a full ride to college. crazy i know

Advertisement
Back