Lawrence to Tennessee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It amazes me that this likely doesn’t **** 305 kids off and make them want to fûck this dude up at an all-star game. I guess I grew up at a time when there was pride in being from Miami & something like this would’ve made him a target.

Miami is now stuck in the era of hanger-ons and cuckolds that want to look cool and say "Put on for the 305 in X city!" or "Good luck to you, fam! Represent!"

Lastly, it’d be one thing if this kid came down here and balled out. The M’fer didn’t do ****. His country bumpkin ar$e was a spectator.
Or maybe because he was already committed... Working out at another team's camp would be pointless

Advertisement
My BIGGEST beef with Richts staff and even this staff so far is they ALWAYS feel so great about a kid and more times than not they commit elsewhere.

I’m well aware of bags and promises we can’t compete with, but if I know that they obviously do also so why feel great about a kid you know is getting $100,000, it’s just poor judgement.

Stevenson, Jobe, McFarland, Henderson, Lawrence.

I’m also going to guess this is the same with Walker and Jake Garcia and I’ll make the guess neither of these kids come to Miami.

Advertisement
Or maybe because he was already committed... Working out at another team's camp would be pointless
That’s my point. Who gives AF about this country bumpkin that came down here. The coaches probably set him up with a boring dude on purpose to see what he’s about. Ever think about that? True colors come out in different ways. Regardless, nobody will remember this kid in 2 years.

Is it true that his Mom has breast cancer? Was this known before today?

do you think this board would freak out had they known? most likely just found out as theyre responding. ****, i did but im not upset that he isnt coming. its just a recruit. your team will survive and the sun will rise. good for him to stay near his mom and spend as much time w her as he can given her situation

My BIGGEST beef with Richts staff and even this staff so far is they ALWAYS feel so great about a kid and more times than not they commit elsewhere.

I’m well aware of bags and promises we can’t compete with, but if I know that they obviously do also so why feel great about a kid you know is getting $100,000, it’s just poor judgement.

Stevenson, Jobe, McFarland, Henderson, Lawrence.

I’m also going to guess this is the same with Walker and Jake Garcia and I’ll make the guess neither of these kids come to Miami.
🛑

Advertisement
Back