Lawrence to Tennessee

Advertisement
Like stated 30 pages ago, let's focus on the SoFL DBs now.

Like someone said 8 pages ago, time to lock this thread and move on. One thing I will say is that Tennessee has a VERY favorable schedule this year. They really only have 2 guaranteed losses. (UGA, Bama). USCe, UF, Miss State, Missouri and Kentucky are 50/50 games. So Pruitt has something to sell to the local kids about them potentially having a 8-10 win season and being a player in the SEC East if they join him.

Now I don't give a **** about Tenn..my overall point in the above paragraph was MANNY HAS TO GIVE US SOMETHING TO SELL THIS YEAR! I bolded that because this is what the game is all about. (be$ide$ the other game. $$) Giving these kids a sign that we are "back" or at least turning the corner to being "back". No more talk and promises. SHOW THEM. This year! Not in 2-3 years. THIS YEAR. You want to keep big time local kids home, snatch an OOS stud at least once a cycle, and get kids to start respecting us..then go out this year..stomp UF, stomp the rest of this sorry a$$ ACC Coastal division, make it to the ACC title game..put up a **** good fight even if we lose to Clemson...go to the BCS game and beat a big time program or at least play competitive. End the season with 11 wins and THEN go out and show recruits "that we are a few pieces away from owning the ACC and being in the national title hunt every year so what up you wanna roll or what?" Simple as that.

End this crappy a$$ thread.

Come on man. No way you actually believe that BS narrative. So do you think Nesta is going to be a bust because he took it even further than this kid.

No clue. You can pick an individual player as a outliner either way. But there is a trend of recruits that over play the recruiting game But it is certainly a red flag even if its a player that signs with us.

Advertisement
Y'all are soft, that's hardly a troll video... Who hasn't seen a recruit take off a shirt before?

The kid chose to stay home, partly because his mom has cancer and I'm sure UT is making sure she's getting the best doctors in TN.

seems like he wanted to stay home from the jump. especially if his mom is sick can't be mad at that. and his video wasn't that bad I seen the UT shirt the whole time lol

Advertisement
Man Miami is like a Beta male wining and dining these girls and get no play. And the SEC is that alpha that comes right in and take her without even trying LMAO we got to do better.

Lol; how often have we heard “feeling confident w (insert recruits name)?” Said recruit might even commit, visit all the time, and then we’re “blind sided” that the commitment didn’t last or that the commit that visited all the time went elsewhere.

Y'all are soft, that's hardly a troll video... Who hasn't seen a recruit take off a shirt before?

The kid chose to stay home, partly because his mom has cancer and I'm sure UT is making sure she's getting the best doctors in TN.
It's pretty much the definition of a troll video. If he didn't want to troll, he wouldn't have worn the U shirt in the video, nor would he have taken the trip to Miami for Paradise while his decision was already made considering this video was filmed and edited before he even got here. I don't think anyone has a problem with him staying close to his mother, but all the other **** shows clear disrespect after the UM staff showed him love.

All that being said, **** it, it's over, and we should move on. Best case scenario, we play them in a major bowl game and Cam Harris runs him over into the endzone.

It's pretty much the definition of a troll video. If he didn't want to troll, he wouldn't have worn the U shirt in the video, nor would he have taken the trip to Miami for Paradise while his decision was already made considering this video was filmed and edited before he even got here. I don't think anyone has a problem with him staying close to his mother, but all the other **** shows clear disrespect after the UM staff showed him love.

All that being said, **** it, it's over, and we should move on. Best case scenario, we play them in a major bowl game and Cam Harris runs him over into the endzone.
Do we know for sure it was filmed prior? If so that is a lot more disrespectful than I originally thought. Because he wasted our time and lied to our face. I don’t think we have evidence it was filmed prior.

Advertisement
Do we know for sure it was filmed prior? If so that is a lot more disrespectful than I originally thought. Because he wasted our time and lied to our face. I don’t think we have evidence it was filmed prior.
I mean, according to what I think the timeline is (someone can correct me if I'm wrong), he got back from Miami either Sunday night or Monday morning, and released the video on Monday night. So if it wasn't done prior, they would've had to move pretty fast to plan, film, and edit all that before it was released

I mean, according to what I think the timeline is (someone can correct me if I'm wrong), he got back from Miami either Sunday night or Monday morning, and released the video on Monday night. So if it wasn't done prior, they would've had to move pretty fast to plan, film, and edit all that before it was released
****, well on to the next one.

lol we get trolled by the local ones too bc they bounce out of state

Okay?

Clearly the defensive staff is failing at recruiting in some areas.
The question is: what is the strategy to try to fix it?
Anybody arguing, “go national,” is misguided. We should be handing out pink slips before we’re trying to steal 4* recruits from the heart of SEC country.

Advertisement
Okay?

Clearly the defensive staff is failing at recruiting in some areas.
The question is: what is the strategy to try to fix it?
Anybody arguing, “go national,” is misguided. We should be handing out pink slips before we’re trying to steal 4* recruits from the heart of SEC country.

well we do have all but 3 guys in the secondary that arent four star guys, so while we missed on the 5 stars from SFL (we wont get them without bags), we arent doing terrible in that spot. we should recruit natioanlly and locally, not either or. also, its a joke about the local kids. they troll as much as the national dudes do. part of the game

All you need to know is James Coley is considered one of the very best recruiters in the country, at FSU he killed it at georgia amazing but at Miami while he was the reason we signed a good majority of our top players Kaaya and Yearby for example, he didn’t recruit at the level in dade county with Miami as he does now or before. Explain that one to me 🤑🤑🤑 lil assistance goes a long way
Boom. Elite recruiter before and after Miami but here.....same ole same ole. We HAVE to pay!!

Advertisement
Back