Off-Topic Law school

Advertisement
Advertisement
This tracks based on the law school output on this site
dave chappelle what GIF

Advertisement
Law School was full of pointless drama when I was there. Looks like that has not changed.
To be clear, I don't really care about the why or reasons for firing. But the law school is a sinking ship and having no consistent leader to have a vision isn't helping. As Miami is growing as a legitimate business city and law firms are opening Miami offices to serve those clients, it should be going in the opposite direction from where it has been headed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever. At least some of us got to enjoy Elements with Stotzsky (huge Canes football fan!).

Further, the presumed drama around this recent article is likely the proximate cause of at least one upcoming gameday management mistake, right?
Intentional infliction of emotional distress case pending from the GT offense... MTSU...

There is a case backlog from the last two seasons...

Whatever. At least some of us got to enjoy Elements with Stotzsky (huge Canes football fan!).

Further, the presumed drama around this recent article is likely the proximate cause of at least one upcoming gameday management mistake, right?
You're a *********.

I can't even remember what class I had Stotzky for (definitely wasn't elements, maybe crimpro) - all I do remember is that we had to buy the book Silencing the Guns in Haiti, by... Irwin P. Stotzky. Don't think I ever cracked the cover on the **** thing.

Guy should've taught in the business school, 'cause that's a pretty ingenious way to move product.

Advertisement
Back