Latest on Highsmith

Advertisement
No one in their right mind voluntarily relinquishes power and control in their job. So Blake isn’t doing this voluntarily. Plus it could have consequences that require reviewing his contract.

but this junction is critical. We need to put maximum pressure on the system.

If your options are do it or be fired.

If you realize you shouldn’t have this job in the first place.

If you’re a tranny ***ing, shortbus riding puppet.

Advertisement
How, this position doesn't exist. If you want to be mad at James, be so. But at least get your facts straight.

He's hired 2 football coaches, one of whom was central to getting the funds raised for the IPF primarily through the team's first 10-win season in a decade. You call that a failure? Ok then.
Lol at giving James credit for the IPF. Richt made that happen. Richt pointed out that the facilities were sub par when he got here and essentially made it a condition of his hiring and then backed it up with his own money. And if James gets credit for the 10 win season then he should be rightfully criticized and held accountable for a 6 - 7 season that included a lost to FIU.

Advertisement
How, this position doesn't exist. If you want to be mad at James, be so. But at least get your facts straight.

He's hired 2 football coaches, one of whom was central to getting the funds raised for the IPF primarily through the team's first 10-win season in a decade. You call that a failure? Ok then.
You can't be serious.

The school has money. They've been cheap about spending it towards athletics. There's outside pressure to change that, but that's not going to change overnight in a dramatic way and we're also never going to spend like an SEC school because we don't generate that kind of revenue. That's why James is important. That all said, that doesn't make him impervious from criticism and *if* he hires Zo, that at least shows he's willing to let someone with better experience make football decisions. Isn't that what we all want in the end?
Which SEC school? Mississippi State?

Let Blake go down with the sinking Manny ship. Start clean 2020.
This is what I’m thinking, too. No half measures. 2020 rises or falls on the decisions made by Blake and Manny. Any further failure and they are gone. If they had brought Alonzo with less than full authority it would have perhaps bought them more time. Not any more. Best of luck, gentlemen. Your careers lie in the balance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blakey is afraid someone will intimidate him and Jenny.
9FE91613-8CB7-43FD-BCA0-1EDB988FD919.png

I’m not saying I know anything but keep in mind:

Omar Kelly isn’t the most reliable source
It could be a game of poker with Highsmith pushing for more money or power

Who knows

I thought this too; but the problem with this thought is that Highsmith doesn't have a whole lot of leverage. It's not like James wants or needs Highsmith (or anyone else in that role). That'll only lessen his political prowess. I mean, why hire someone that can challenge your very role?

Advertisement
Back