Latest on Highsmith

Any fan that expects blake to do something right is beyond retarded. I want highsmith bad but there is no way blake makes it happen.

Advertisement
You do know things cost money? I know you do. That's all anything boils down to with this program. We are barely in the black and don't have money to spend unless it comes from above. As I said above, money was sent down from those with deep pockets for various reasons. It'll take more than one season for them to admit they were wrong if that's the way it goes. Some of those donors may even say ***** it at that time, that's all you're getting or maybe they go deeper. Time will tell.

You didn’t answer one question above.

Advertisement
Blake probably talked to Highsmith and explained that they are looking to hire glorified waterboy position that reports to Manny and Highsmith said he was only interested in a position that would effectively be a General Manager then hung up.
Sounds plausible

Golden Richt Diaz...

Blake can’t survive this. Guys like Vilma who are on the BOT need to get this **** outta here

Advertisement
Unbelievable. This MF Blake is well on his way to being the most hated in Miami. How do you fvck up such a great opportunity.

Advertisement
How is it Blake James fault? Why would you want to be in charge of a ****** college football team when you can be an nfl GM? It is a no brainer

Highsmith isn't going to get an NFL GM position.

This is Blake's fault because he is a public relations nightmare. He knew full well that there were rumors swirling about Highsmith coming in. If he wasn't going to make the position attractive to Highsmith, he should have kept his mouth shut about the whole idea of hiring a Chief of Staff position. That shows a complete lack of awareness of how to handle the media and public relations. Either that, or he honestly thought Highsmith would be interested in a glorified waterboy position, which would show utter stupidity.

Advertisement
Be a doer and lead.
I lead too many things in my personal/professional life. I just don't have it in me. (Plus I live in Central FL) I do agree with your sentiment though. I shouldn't complain if I don't want to be proactive or part of the answer.

Advertisement
Back