Latest on Highsmith

Perfect time? He should have never been hired in the first place.

Perfect time meaning they have an incumbent and massive changes ready to go. I don't think any of them anticipated how **** Manure was going to be is my point.

Advertisement
UM BOT, Please Save Us From Blake James

That's what the banner should read if your gonna put one up.

Fly it all over South Florida.

****, someone needs to have bumper stickers made and plaster every car on UMs campus.

Link: https://www.makestickers.com/Stickers_Pricing.aspx

1577806158867.png

Signed,

Peruche

Last edited:
Perfect time meaning they have an incumbent and massive changes ready to go. I don't think any of them anticipated how **** Manure was going to be is my point.

you could pick even the worst poster on here and hed be a better hire than blake james as ad.

They should have anticipated if as we hired/promoted from a failed regime before (see Randy Shannon). This time we paid another school for that right.

Some BOTs were there when Randy was hired.

Advertisement
Seems strange that the Cleveland reporters would specifically say Zo was heading to Miami if there wasn't solid intel out there. Given what has transpired this season in Cleveland it's not a surprise that people are leaving. No reason to give a next destination. Also, F-CK BJ.

fyi the cleveland reports kinda took a jump when Barry tweeted about UM having an interest in highsmith. it all started from the one cleveland.com story where one dude said Highsmith was heading to a college job

I disagree as to only money being the only way to talk/make an impact. Our school is in the 1% of fearing a bad image. They would hate the optics of bad press. They would hate to be shamed.

This. We've been far more concerned w our image and PC than winning for the past 15 years.

Funny how the “wants to win” part gets clouded by ego and power. I don’t know how many more lousy decisions a guy has to make, costing millions of dollars and torpedoing a legacy before people above him say “enough”.

People above him have been giving the money, aka marching orders for a long time. Same with previous coaches. How do you think the money was raised to get him out of Temple, pay for Enos, etc? They aren't all in agreement, but it would take a lot of people saying they were wrong on Manny and these aren't people used to saying they were wrong. Manny was very well liked when he was brought back.

Advertisement
F-ck Canada
fyi the cleveland reports kinda took a jump when Barry tweeted about UM having an interest in highsmith. it all started from the one cleveland.com story where one dude said Highsmith was heading to a college job

So was Zo fired? He just woke up yesterday and decided to leave his job? My point is why make a specific claim as to where he's going unless you have something solid. Especially when there's no reason to do so. Just say leaving for a college job or don't saying anything about where he's going.

Is Barry Jackson some nation wide superstar sports writer that this chick in Cleveland follows and retweets his bulls-ht?

1. If winning secures their job, how is Blake employed?
2. Blake has no purpose now. He certainly can’t handle the management of the football program, which is by far his biggest revenue sport, so why retain him?
3. If everyone “wants” to win, how do you explain their actions? How can you explain the apathy, waste, lack of accountability and gross incompetence that taints this program?

You do know things cost money? I know you do. That's all anything boils down to with this program. We are barely in the black and don't have money to spend unless it comes from above. As I said above, money was sent down from those with deep pockets for various reasons. It'll take more than one season for them to admit they were wrong if that's the way it goes. Some of those donors may even say ***** it at that time, that's all you're getting or maybe they go deeper. Time will tell.

Advertisement
If that concerned with public relations it would be very difficult to let this leak out only to back track and totally underwhelm with a nothing hire. That would be a disaster.

If the OC is the biggest hire according to Blake, this CoS position has to be a close second.

Advertisement
F-ck Canada

So was Zo fired? He just woke up yesterday and decided to leave his job? My point is why make a specific claim as to where he's going unless you have something solid. Especially when there's no reason to do so. Just say leaving for a college job or don't saying anything about where he's going.

Is Barry Jackson some nation wide superstar sports writer that this chick in Cleveland follows and retweets his bulls-ht?

BJ went off the one cleveland reports sentence that he was leaving. then the story kinda took off from there.

We need the billboard up pronto then.. Banners too. Maybe the Goodyear blimp. Need names, addresses & family info on these BOT members. Buy houses next to theirs. Heckle them non-stop. Send your kids to their private schools. Bully them. Find out where the wife takes Tennis lessons. Send Willie Williams out to pay her a visit. Have JuanFromLittleHavana meat them in the blue lot..

Be a doer and lead.

Advertisement
Back