Latest on Highsmith

Advertisement
Advertisement

Man I hope this about us and not Saban or Lincoln Riley going to the NFL.

1EEB379E-E5A8-4003-A528-46282B1C85B8.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
You not from here or you're young, anything after those 2 means you're clueless about what helped to make UM teams Great. The highschools down here keep racking up state chsmpionships at a rate that's it never been at before, so the Championship mindset and culture is still here, its just not in Coral Gables, cause they got to many bullshatters over their in the administrstion. You have much to learn i see!

I'm from down that way, but have lived different places, and wish I was young.

It's simple, you have no idea on finances, where the money comes from, and that's why you think local championship teams at the high school level mean we should be good.

Fact, these high school championships are nothing more than mercenary squads. They transfer around and try to win that ship. Loyalty, these young bucks don't know the first thing about that. Why in the world would they want to come here when it's already in them to sell out to the best team? That's why the elite kids go to perennial contenders.

We've had our share of state champs on board. Hasn't seemed to make a difference.

Quit moving the goalposts. I already said how and why coaches were hired. I've said repeatedly, it's all about the money and it is. I'm done on the subject and whoever wants to think otherwise, more power to them.

Happy New Year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back