Latest Bogle 1/19/19

Advertisement
How so? Bama doesn't really need him and he still picked Bama over Tennessee. Bama's not throwing out bags at a player like Bogle; they reserve those for the big time guys.
Idk about bama specifically but I know tenn offered him a big bag so I’m assuming bama offered at least something.

Idk about bama specifically but I know tenn offered him a big bag so I’m assuming bama offered at least something.

Bama's got other 4 star OLB/DE that are willing to go there without bags. Bogle's probably getting bags from Tenn (which is where I think he lands).

Advertisement
If we get Hill, Boykin and the other DE/LB from UCLA, Bogle becomes icing and not the cake.

At my daughters soccer game tonight for Gibbons and literally just overheard Bogle with Coach D. Bennett and another guy say his main decision is based around academics.

Is Bama academics good?

Advertisement
At my daughters soccer game tonight for Gibbons and literally just overheard Bogle with Coach D. Bennett and another guy say his main decision is based around academics.

Is Bama academics good?
That school is so easy to get into, there academics r not good.

Advertisement
LOL Miami is easier to get into. Dont kid yourself,
What are you serious? The University of Miami is light years better in terms of education than Alabama.

In terms of difficulty it is easier to get into Alabama, but of course if you are out-of-state it is much harder because public schools are required to have a certain percentage (usually quite high) be from in-state because of taxes.

So yes since there only a few slots allocated for out-of-staters it makes it harder to get into. But if you live in Alabama it is quite easy

Bama academics for the average student is better than many might expect, but still not at Miami's level. And football is a whole other story.

The Universities Academics have zero to do with who gets in. Zero. Its about supply and demand. Nothing else. More kids want to go to Alabama than Miami. Their supply has a larger demand. Georgia and Florida have avg academics and some of the hardest schools to get into in the southeast.

Advertisement

Is Bama academics good?

Well that could be taken two ways. Does he want “good” academics like a highly thought of degree (Miami). Or does he want “good” academics like not having to go to class and passing cause you are a football player (Alabama).

His mom said this.

“I know any of the four schools are good schools. He has relationships with most of the coaches. But when it comes down to the football part and the development part, I just feel like Coach (Nick) Saban would be the go-to guy … just looking at his record. Tennessee and Miami, they’re fairly new head coaches; I don’t know much about UF’s head coach, so I can’t speak on that. That’s just how I feel — that Saban would be the one that would develop him for the next level. He wants to play on Sundays. That’s been the goal this whole time.”

The Universities Academics have zero to do with who gets in. Zero. Its about supply and demand. Nothing else. More kids want to go to Alabama than Miami. Their supply has a larger demand. Georgia and Florida have avg academics and some of the hardest schools to get into in the southeast.
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Advertisement
Back