Late thoughts on CCSU game

Advertisement
**** we need a lil hot headed/ temper on this defense so throw Troutman out there a few plays and let him go hunt and maybe that’ll make the others play with some **** intensity.

The words "the future is bright" has been used alot over the last few years. I am in now way doubting their potential, but lets wait till they get some action against real competition

Advertisement
DMoney, take a listen of Lashlee's press conference yesterday. Sure seems he thinks the media is selling TVD short on ability to move.
Only took one game to shut me up. That run was big time given the moment.

I don’t think anyone wanted to tackle him when he got moving. He looks huge and physical even against ACC players.

- Leonard Taylor is not as ready. DT is a position where you need a moustache. With that said, he should keep getting snaps for the sake of the future. Jordan Miller might be the better player now but he doesn't move the needle.
I've said since Week 1 Leonard Taylor should start and I still believe that.

If you are supremely talented at DT, you should play a LOT early. I made the Ed Oliver comparison before.

Even in his own recruiting class, JT Tuimoloau, Maason Smith are playing plenty when I've watched Ohio State and LSU.

The game against UVA is why. He will absolutely produce. He'll have some lapses and have some bad plays, but he's there for the splash plays and you just let'em figure it out.

Ford, Miller, and even JHH aren't so good where they should be keeping Taylor on the bench. Let'em figure it out...same goes for James WIlliams. Get rid of Gurvan Hall and let Williams fly.

I've said since Week 1 Leonard Taylor should start and I still believe that.

If you are supremely talented at DT, you should play a LOT early. I made the Ed Oliver comparison before.

Even in his own recruiting class, JT Tuimoloau, Maason Smith are playing plenty when I've watched Ohio State and LSU.

The game against UVA is why. He will absolutely produce. He'll have some lapses and have some bad plays, but he's there for the splash plays and you just let'em figure it out.

Ford, Miller, and even JHH aren't so good where they should be keeping Taylor on the bench. Let'em figure it out...same goes for James WIlliams. Get rid of Gurvan Hall and let Williams fly.
LT should definitely play. The starting job, that’s something he should earn with his play. I think he will.

Just needs to keep getting better to avoid gash runs in between the splash plays. UVA doesn’t run like Bama/App/MSU so it was a good confidence builder.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back