Last night we looked exactly like..

Y'all nuts. We had a stupid number of penalties, a stupider number of sacks. Muffed punts. Missed chip shots. Horrible coaching. Dropped tds.....

And still should have beaten the #8 team in the country in a near home game for them. LSU whooped us. UF did not. We should meet Clemson this year, based on that performance.
That's assuming we really played the #8 team. Going in very few of us thought the gaytor was a legit top 10 team, and I don't think any of us saw anything las night to contradict that. Yeah, we could easily have beaten them and they're a talented team, but ranking them in the top 10 is incredibly optimistic. Contrast that with Clemson...nothing they do this week will convince me they aren't a top4 team. They'll have to sht the bed twice or play several games close for me to believe they aren't as good as advertised.

Advertisement
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to see our O hold on to the ball a bit longer than i past years.

True.

At least EVERY O series wasn't a 3-out.

So there is that.

I wonder if Enos can work getting defensive pass interference calls into his scheme...

Hmmmm.....

Y'all nuts. We had a stupid number of penalties, a stupider number of sacks. Muffed punts. Missed chip shots. Horrible coaching. Dropped tds.....

And still should have beaten the #8 team in the country in a near home game for them. LSU whooped us. UF did not. We should meet Clemson this year, based on that performance.

A Bronco M defense is going to make ******* of Miami's OL if they continue to play like last night.

..the last 16 years. Exact same result. Einsteins definition of insanity.
Of course, it's only the first game, with brand new blah, blah, blah. Of course there's lots of room to improve and who knows by end of year. There is certainly glimmers of hope with Jarren and the team, maybe the total dysfunction last night was an abberation, growing pains, yadda, yadda as always.
However **LAST NIGHT** looked exactly like and resulted in, the same old 16 years.
Its easy to point out the problems, not we're just waiting for your solutions.

Advertisement
Bicht was here 3 years. I didn't say looked like Bicht. I said 16 years of the same ****. Last night looked no different.
Disagree mate. We played with more heart than previous years, and in the end had every opportunity to win that **** game against a Top 8 team. Was it perfect? **** no. We’re the penalties ridiculous? Yes, but they dropped drastically in the 2nd half. The team did show improvement even if it fumbled those chances away. Everyone seems to think we had a Top 10 team heading into this season and that’s what TNM means. For me it means completely changing what the last 16yrs have brought the team, the players, and the fans. That doesn’t happen overnight nor in one **** game. Let’s see how the team responds to this adversity and how they do in 2 weeks in Chapel Hill first before calling this year a mirrored images of what we’ve seen under Shannon, Golden, and Richt.

Manny’s been coach 16 years.

Your evisceration is making you lightheaded.
Glad to see someone that actually gets it versus clown ***** who thinks in Manny’s first game we should look like Clemson. Newsflash - there is a complete overhaul of culture going on that doesn’t get eradicated in one game, regardless of all offseason. This thing will take some time to push the last bit of Shannon, Golden, and Richt crap out of Miami and mop up the floors. Let’s see how much development and what changes are made in the 2 weeks before our next game.

Advertisement
Yall realize clemson sucked for like 30 years before dabo dont you.........

Our oline recruiting has been crap. This roster must be fixed before we win anything. We have a legit defense after years of sucking under golden. The offense has to be fixed now.

How dare they not be national championship caliber in the first game with Richt's leftovers.

No one is asking for a natty first game...

People want to see a team that actually looks like a team. Watch a few games next Saturday and see if any team plays like us...

I’ll be tuning in to see how first year head coaches do. Specifically GT and WV. 2 coaches I like and see if there teams **** up every other play or have 10 sacks...

..the last 16 years. Exact same result. Einsteins definition of insanity.
Of course, it's only the first game, with brand new blah, blah, blah. Of course there's lots of room to improve and who knows by end of year. There is certainly glimmers of hope with Jarren and the team, maybe the total dysfunction last night was an abberation, growing pains, yadda, yadda as always.
However **LAST NIGHT** looked exactly like and resulted in, the same old 16 years.
Personally I thought we looked like a version of what we looked like at Washington in Dorsey’s first year..... with a worse OL.

NOT SAYING TALENT THE SAME

I’ll be tuning in to see how first year head coaches do. Specifically GT and WV. 2 coaches I like and see if there teams **** up every other play or have 10 sacks...

Georgia Tech is going to get curb stomped by Clemson, and West Virginia plays James Madison. Be sure to check back in next week to give us your analysis of those two new head coaches. We can't wait.

Advertisement
No one is asking for a natty first game...

People want to see a team that actually looks like a team. Watch a few games next Saturday and see if any team plays like us...

GT plays Clemsom. WV plays James MadIson.

If you don't think yesterday's team looked better than last year's, there's no logical discussion to be had.

Advertisement
Although in excited for these dudes to develop... OP has a point. We said that same **** in 2014 post Louisville, 2006 vs post FSU, 2011 or whenever we played post Maryland.

Not much different here.

I
Yes, last night was more of the same. If Manny is really a savage then some heads need to roll today. We lost this game because the culture is rotten. Here’s Manny’s chance to single out some contributors to that culture and then 86 them.
I love that semi-bukkake avatar of Donna. I didn't know she swung that way.

Advertisement
Back