Last night we looked exactly like..

Nope, 2003- last night was you, not 2000-2003. Last night was you, you loved it.

Bltch I was there - and no I didn’t like it.

You weren’t there, Mr. I want an N.C. team in coach’s first game. You had to turn in early for your greeter job at Walmart.

Newsflash: this will take time. Thank god low intellect dumbfūcks like you don’t run things, and I’m a Blake hater. Shows just how low you are on the totem pole.

Advertisement
..the last 16 years. Exact same result. Einsteins definition of insanity.
Of course, it's only the first game, with brand new blah, blah, blah. Of course there's lots of room to improve and who knows by end of year. There is certainly glimmers of hope with Jarren and the team, maybe the total dysfunction last night was an abberation, growing pains, yadda, yadda as always.
However **LAST NIGHT** looked exactly like and resulted in, the same old 16 years.

Advertisement
He's continuing you legacy last night, which you love. Its in your DNA, the losing, excuses, koolaid, etc, etc.
Don't worry though, this time will all be different

Coming back for more clown face?

You’ve already been exposed as being ignorant regarding canes history. Now you’re under the delusion Manny’s been our coach for 16 years.

Do us all a favor, get in the tub with your rainbow colored buttplug plugged into the wall and set on high.

Bye John Wayne Gacy

5CFD5D44-587F-4ADA-84D8-E4F724455C47.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's obvious by now that last nights debacle is perfectly fine with the last 16 years DNA "fans".
Obviously they are a subset, the loser loving variety

Advertisement
Yeah and how dare they looked like they practiced over the summer and can snap a football without a dozen dumb penalties
Because practice is exactly like playing in an actual game. Great insight there.

Because practice is exactly like playing in an actual game. Great insight there.
For the Gators, yes, us no. They didn't have 12 false starts, etc.
But the 16yrs losers love their excuses, its in their DNA

Advertisement
Back