Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

Advertisement
I’m pointing out that people in contrast are picking an easy target vs going after a program that has actually done real significant damage to us for decades.

And no, there isn’t any recruits that we’re after who we have to worry about Colorado taking, that’s not patently false or ridiculous it’s 100% true. We have a higher likelihood of losing recruiting battles on the trail to the likes of Auburn, Washington & South Carolina than we do Colorado.

I don’t have a bee in my bonnet, I just think it’s hilarious you guys are building Colorado up as if they’re real rival while our actual rivals have taken us behind a woodshed on the field & on the recruiting trail. It looks to me like looking for a moral victory.

I’m not a Colorado State or Nebraska fan so Idgaf what the Buffs got going on, they’re not on our schedule, in the ACC or playoff contender that we have to deal with, they’re not even interesting to watch or discuss nominally as a general fan of CFB.

Wait until they realize we’re closer to CU than UGA…

😈

Hence my point.

Yall got all the smoke in the world for little old 1-11 Colorado, but ballroom twirl for UGA.

How many times has our top recruits in class been stolen by other programs? **** near every class lol

Mark Pope?? Lol come on man, yall not about sit up here & act like yall give 1 single fck about Mark Pope, yall hated that boy & sh*t on him the entire time he was here & when he left Miami yall were happy.

He’s Nole... We have 3 Noles on current staff right now, so is being a Nole okay when you work for Miami or? Lol

I get the point yall keep trying to make, I’m just showing the inconsistency in logic. Have this same hatred & fire for programs that will actually have an impact against us & not irrelevant Colorado, is what I’m saying.

If being a POS is criteria for Canes fans venom, then yall gotta A LOTTA Coaches to start threads about...
Guilty as charged about Pope! I was happy when he bounced. However, that doesn’t mean I think Sanders handled that right nor did Mark deserved that in any shape or form. If that was my son….lol.

Not sure why you think CIS doesn’t spew venom towards other programs. I haven’t looked recently but I know I have across plenty of threads about other programs. Especially when programs are in the news. Today, Colorado is the headline for obvious reasons. This thread just has more fun to it because of Deion’s shenanigans.

Advertisement
Honestly, I was more ****ed off about Auburn picking off Conner Lew. We hear it all the time how a recruit and family are huge Canes fans only to turn around and go to an SEC. I also needed to see C McClain sign that NLI to believe that he was coming. It never felt real, to begin with.

Or explayers slurping the SEC…

Advertisement
UGA takes more recruits from us on an annual basis than Colorado has ever even offered.

And nah I definitely don’t see much vitriol aimed at UGA on here, way more dreamy eyed admiration & respect with people saying we need to be more like UGA & follow their method.

There isn’t a single player in this class that we’re after that we’ll be legitimately battling Colorado for, there’s quite a few for UGA though.
It’s because the one time we were in pole position for a five star corner and he jacks us at the 11th hour when Colorado wasn’t in the picture.

With UGA, you know they are involved and you can’t blame a kid for choosing them based on bags, winning, and development.

Deion is a used car salesman and I hope he flops.

And yes I’m petty.

Montana Lemonious-Craig was in a heated argument w/ Baby Sanders early on in the game. Not sure what happened, b/c they were jawing.

Pate said it correctly; this is the new era of giving players power. Just like coaches can be fired, players can now be fired. This is not a Colorado situation, this a FBS situation. That’s y the portal is a box of chocolates; some of those players are leaving on their own (no different than the good ole transfer days), while u’ll have a slew who were kindly pushed into the portal due to lack of production.
If he fights with the talented kids like last chance u they gone.

Advertisement
It’s a layered version of our fanbases obsession with FSU

They are preparing themselves for the day he comes back to FSU and has them cowering on the floor in the fetal position

It’s why so many people enjoy kissing his ***. It’s like how they’ll still tell you “they respect FSU” even when they shouldn’t

They’re scared as ****
Yea man f anything fsu. That dude is the enemy. Every cfb HC is the enemy. Anyone who isn't us is the enemy

Hence my point.

Yall got all the smoke in the world for little old 1-11 Colorado, but ballroom twirl for UGA.

How many times has our top recruits in class been stolen by other programs? **** near every class lol

Mark Pope?? Lol come on man, yall not about sit up here & act like yall give 1 single fck about Mark Pope, yall hated that boy & sh*t on him the entire time he was here & when he left Miami yall were happy.

He’s Nole... We have 3 Noles on current staff right now, so is being a Nole okay when you work for Miami or? Lol

I get the point yall keep trying to make, I’m just showing the inconsistency in logic. Have this same hatred & fire for programs that will actually have an impact against us & not irrelevant Colorado, is what I’m saying.

If being a POS is criteria for Canes fans venom, then yall gotta A LOTTA Coaches to start threads about...
Yes being a Nole working for UM is ok until u become the enemy again. And f all the other programs

Advertisement
This is along the lines of the young guys not understanding why the old heads don't like notre ****. deon was the face of the noles for several years. They forget the two years that fsu's only loss was to Miami. and they also forget the 31 to nobody beatdown Miami gave them after the stupid *** seminole rap video they made. deon could save a whole bunch of kittens and I'll never give him anything but the stinkeye.

UGA takes more recruits from us on an annual basis than Colorado has ever even offered.

And nah I definitely don’t see much vitriol aimed at UGA on here, way more dreamy eyed admiration & respect with people saying we need to be more like UGA & follow their method.

There isn’t a single player in this class that we’re after that we’ll be legitimately battling Colorado for, there’s quite a few for UGA though.
It's the Cormani effect bro...and all for naught because if they go 1-11 again he'll be in the portal.

which prime? This one?

transformers GIF

Advertisement
Back