Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

I respect your honesty.

I just wonder if the same energy would be kept by the board if/when our actual rivals steals a commit from us?

I suspect no, but I’ve been wrong before.
My personal hate on Deionwith regards to this is him taking someone that we could have genuinely used to get to a better place versus someone that he will not be able to use when he doesn’t make a meaningful impact on the bigger stage. The UGAs, Bamas, et. al. are legitimately competing for championships. This prick stole this kid to bring to a non-contender.

FSU/UF/UNC steals a recruit from us and I am ****ed. While this is different, it still gets me fired up.

Advertisement
I’m sensitive fellas..stop sending me virtual middle fingers 😢
I don’t like that reaction being available on here but that said, if you post
👇
1682387794722.jpeg

…on a Canes board, you’re begging for a 🖕reaction.

He’s been one of my favorite guys before this Colorado stunt. Two sport professional athlete and good in both. How could you not respect it..in fairness to me, his days at FSU predates my consciousness..I was barely a sperm cell when he was playing Miami lol
Bo Jackson was arguably better at both sports, and he isn't a loudmouthed douchebag. Deion is a prosperity preacher with a whistle, and I can't rock with that nonsense.

I don’t like that reaction being available on here but that said, if you post
👇
View attachment 236658

…on a Canes board, you’re begging for a 🖕reaction.
It’s not that deep bro lol. I’m not the one posting Threads about a 🥷in Colorado about a program that really doesn’t affect us in the slightest..but since he’s brought up I have no problem saying I was a fan and I hope does well there..someone has to infiltrate the get along to stay along club known as the Coaching industry…but don’t take it seriously lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Amigo. You are creating a random argument that I am not on the other side of. Why?

I don't know why you think this is a Colorado vs. UGA argument, it isn't. I know UGA has snatched a ton of FL talent from us. I know as much as you do. We agree. I said how I feel about Kirby and UGA. Not sure why you are glossing over that. Again, **** him and **** them.

Now back to Colorado, yes, Deon the false prophet just dropped our recruiting class from #4 to #7 with one body snatch. Yes he is going after other kids we are recruiting. Yes he's an ******* that we need to be wary of and *****slap. That doesn't make him the only program that is a problem or even one of the top 10 problems, not sure why you are acting like there isn't room for Deon and his antics in the hate column. Are you a fan? Let me be frank: **** him and everything he stands for.

You said "there isn’t a single player in this class that we’re after that we’ll be legitimately battling Colorado for" which is patently false and ridiculous. I illustrated why. I'm not going to take the time to list the top 100 kids who have/are visiting CU. You can if you like.

Not sure why you seem to have a bee in your bonnet about us having a thread tearing up a ****y ******* Seminole who stole our highest rated player a few months ago on day where almost 20% of his roster hit the portal and he lost two top commits. But I'm enjoying today, as is pretty much the rest of CFB. Join us!
Exactly. Deion is a slimy snake oil salesman and a supreme hypocrite. Ripping him doesnt mean we dislike UGA or other schools any less.

Bo Jackson was arguably better at both sports, and he isn't a loudmouthed douchebag. Deion is a prosperity preacher with a whistle, and I can't rock with that nonsense.
It’s definitely arguable..both were freaks respectively..I’ve found it funny how ppl in our fan base respond to Deion tho. Dude never said **** on the field. Yes he had swag off the field and he backed it up..sorta similar to the way our favorite canes teams carried themselves..but ppl act like *** *** Irish fans when it comes to him..I guess cause he’s went to ***** *** FSU..other than that I have 0 issue with what he’s doing in the industry or him being all time great athlete

Deion is a phony and I can't wait till he is exposed. He can recruit but when he actually faces teams with better talent and coaching, he will be no better than any other mediocre coach out there. He won at Jackson State because he had better talent, that won't be the case anymore.

Advertisement
It’s not that deep bro lol. I’m not the one posting Threads about a 🥷in Colorado about a program that really doesn’t affect us in the slightest..but since he’s brought up I have no problem saying I was a fan and I hip he does well there..someone has to infiltrate the get along to stay along club known as the Coaching industry…but don’t take it seriously lol
I respect the last part of what you’re saying there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just saw the numbers moments ago and they are down to 67 scholarship players. An astonishing 63 players (out of 83) are gone from last season. Unprecedented.

Playing UM and going 0-4...and getting toasted by our WRs...
He did not like contact. Darrel Green all day long.
Georgia has won back to back championships. How much venom can anyone really send their way?

Deion literally stole (kudos to him) our biggest recruit in last year’s class. How any recruit like Cormani would want to go to that **** show is beyond me but Deion pulled it off. He can do it again.

Deion has been a controversial figure his entire adult life. He’s a Nole. He’s also a piece of ****. His coaching career is one giant PR stunt and humiliating kids, such as Mark Pope, in his own documentary. I can go on and on and on but I think you get my point. I normally am not a hater but I’ll make an exception in this regards.
Never cared for coach slime either. What has he done in the coaching ranks to warrant the attention he is getting and the ego he has? "Coach Prime is going to give him a call." Saban or Belichick have never talked or acted like that and they have the trophies.

If we lost Cormani to Saban or Gerogia I get upset but understand because they are putting their players in position to win NCs and go on to the NFL in the first round. The players are just trying to fulfill their dreams the best they can. But Sanders? What a joke to lose Cormani to believe that fraud snake oil salesman.

He has never done anything except have a reality tv show and bailed on that college that he was using the HBCU angle as soon as he was done using them. The way he talked down to Mark Pope was BS, he is a kid. I always liked Pope and disappointed that he did not go anywhere despite his protentional.

One question…Why do we get mad and say this coach and/or school stole this recruit? Umm wtf are they supposed to do just bow down and not ***** compete??? If anything the blame should be towards us for not closing the deal. Idgaf about kirby saban or even deion for saying whatever to get a recruit that’s literally the **** game everyone plays. People say they hate all his **** but literally keep talking about it, if its *** them its *** them

Advertisement
Back