Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

He’s been one of my favorite guys before this Colorado stunt. Two sport professional athlete and good in both. How could you not respect it..in fairness to me, his days at FSU predates my consciousness..I was barely a sperm cell when he was playing Miami lol
This may be the most cuckhold thing said on CIS in a long time.

Advertisement
15 threads about a dude coaching in FBS for the first time taking over a 1-11 program on the other side of the country. This site is ESPN deportes at this point. Y’all should be ashamed of yourselves.
He's a se-men-hole.

dave chappelle hate GIF

He’s been one of my favorite guys before this Colorado stunt. Two sport professional athlete and good in both. How could you not respect it..in fairness to me, his days at FSU predates my consciousness..I was barely a sperm cell when he was playing Miami lol
Playing UM and going 0-4...and getting toasted by our WRs...

Advertisement
This may be the most cuckhold thing said on CIS in a long time.
Cedric The Entertainer GIF by CBS

Too be Frank..Idgaf. This is a Miami board and ppl talking about Prime. Yeah I did his TD dances a few times as a jit too. Just wait till u discover that prime and Ed are besties..no reason to be a Regina George about it

Mean Girls Kiss GIF by Paramount Movies

I’m pointing out that people in contrast are picking an easy target vs going after a program that has actually done real significant damage to us for decades.

And no, there isn’t any recruits that we’re after who we have to worry about Colorado taking, that’s not patently false or ridiculous it’s 100% true. We have a higher likelihood of losing recruiting battles on the trail to the likes of Auburn, Washington & South Carolina than we do Colorado.

I don’t have a bee in my bonnet, I just think it’s hilarious you guys are building Colorado up as if they’re real rival while our actual rivals have taken us behind a woodshed on the field & on the recruiting trail. It looks to me like looking for a moral victory.

I’m not a Colorado State or Nebraska fan so Idgaf what the Buffs got going on, they’re not on our schedule, in the ACC or playoff contender that we have to deal with, they’re not even interesting to watch or discuss nominally as a general fan of CFB.
What if I admit I am just being petty and enjoying this because he took our top recruit last cycle, and I dont care for his "look at me" fake antics?

I dont lose sleep over it and definitely rather see Georgia and Florida drown but the shallow, un-evolved side of me is slightly smirking and hoping this does turn into a dumpster fire. Hey, I can admit it

What if I admit I am just being petty and enjoying this because he took our top recruit last cycle, and I dont care for his "look at me" fake antics?

I dont lose sleep over it and definitely rather see Georgia and Florida drown but the shallow, un-evolved side of me is slightly smirking and hoping this does turn into a dumpster fire. Hey, I can admit it
I respect your honesty.

I just wonder if the same energy would be kept by the board if/when our actual rivals steals a commit from us?

I suspect no, but I’ve been wrong before.

Advertisement
UGA takes more recruits from us on an annual basis than Colorado has ever even offered.

And nah I definitely don’t see much vitriol aimed at UGA on here, way more dreamy eyed admiration & respect with people saying we need to be more like UGA & follow their method.

There isn’t a single player in this class that we’re after that we’ll be legitimately battling Colorado for, there’s quite a few for UGA though.
Georgia has won back to back championships. How much venom can anyone really send their way?

Deion literally stole (kudos to him) our biggest recruit in last year’s class. How any recruit like Cormani would want to go to that **** show is beyond me but Deion pulled it off. He can do it again.

Deion has been a controversial figure his entire adult life. He’s a Nole. He’s also a piece of ****. His coaching career is one giant PR stunt and humiliating kids, such as Mark Pope, in his own documentary. I can go on and on and on but I think you get my point. I normally am not a hater but I’ll make an exception in this regards.

Where’s all the venom for a real threat to Miami like UGA, FSU, UNC etc..?
There’s a tears thread for all of these.. UGA one is just dead these days, understandably so. See Florida. They went 2-10 (in my heart) last year & that thread is lit.

Rent free might be accurate for some not majority IMO. Media stirs the pot & sports boards discuss said “flavor of the month”. Nothing new. Ain’t scared.

Advertisement
Georgia has won back to back championships. How much venom can anyone really send their way?

Deion literally stole (kudos to him) our biggest recruit in last year’s class. How any recruit like Cormani would want to go to that **** show is beyond me but Deion pulled it off. He can do it again.

Deion has been a controversial figure his entire adult life. He’s a Nole. He’s also a piece of ****. His coaching career is one giant PR stunt and humiliating kids, such as Mark Pope, in his own documentary. I can go on and on and on but I think you get my point. I normally am not a hater but I’ll make an exception in this regards.
Hence my point.

Yall got all the smoke in the world for little old 1-11 Colorado, but ballroom twirl for UGA.

How many times has our top recruits in class been stolen by other programs? **** near every class lol

Mark Pope?? Lol come on man, yall not about sit up here & act like yall give 1 single fck about Mark Pope, yall hated that boy & sh*t on him the entire time he was here & when he left Miami yall were happy.

He’s Nole... We have 3 Noles on current staff right now, so is being a Nole okay when you work for Miami or? Lol

I get the point yall keep trying to make, I’m just showing the inconsistency in logic. Have this same hatred & fire for programs that will actually have an impact against us & not irrelevant Colorado, is what I’m saying.

If being a POS is criteria for Canes fans venom, then yall gotta A LOTTA Coaches to start threads about...

I definitely don’t see much vitriol aimed at UGA on here, way more dreamy eyed admiration & respect with people saying we need to be more like UGA.
Respect is earned. They’re a top notch program from top to bottom. Not a fan but not a hater either. I’d be cool with the Georgia way. Out recruit, out work, out talent everyone & run up score every chance you get.

Deion is a phony. Inauthentic. Plus Nole. Easy target.

I’m pointing out that people in contrast are picking an easy target vs going after a program that has actually done real significant damage to us for decades.

And no, there isn’t any recruits that we’re after who we have to worry about Colorado taking, that’s not patently false or ridiculous it’s 100% true. We have a higher likelihood of losing recruiting battles on the trail to the likes of Auburn, Washington & South Carolina than we do Colorado.

I don’t have a bee in my bonnet, I just think it’s hilarious you guys are building Colorado up as if they’re real rival while our actual rivals have taken us behind a woodshed on the field & on the recruiting trail. It looks to me like looking for a moral victory.

I’m not a Colorado State or Nebraska fan so Idgaf what the Buffs got going on, they’re not on our schedule, in the ACC or playoff contender that we have to deal with, they’re not even interesting to watch or discuss nominally as a general fan of CFB.

And I've explained why today especially, is Colorado day. I haven't seen a single person on here say CU is a football rival of Miami, or treat them as such. Why you would make that up, I've no idea. If I say anything more I will be repeating myself which is a terrible waste of time I try to avoid when I can. If you want a further response you can read my two previous posts, they are an applicable reply to what you've just written above. Good day to you, sir! **** Deon!

Advertisement
Maybe not everyone wants to be on camera 24/7 busting their *** at the whim of a narcissist.

Honestly, I was more ****ed off about Auburn picking off Conner Lew. We hear it all the time how a recruit and family are huge Canes fans only to turn around and go to an SEC. I also needed to see C McClain sign that NLI to believe that he was coming. It never felt real, to begin with.

Advertisement
Back