Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

Advertisement
Did he not watch what happened to Mel Tucker the year after he got Manny fired? MSU went straight back to not being a contender. Loading up most of your roster does not work beyond 1 season and even then is not a guarantee for any success.
Mel Tucker will never be able to recruit the hs level talent deion will.

Again..Deion just gotta win 2 games this year and its an improvement...he aint at colorado for the long run...so he gonna play the portal he likely plans on being there 3 years tops and he is out to greener pastures who will be calling for him.

Again..Deion just gotta win 2 games this year and its an improvement...he aint at colorado for the long run...so he gonna play the portal he likely plans on being there 3 years tops and he is out to greener pastures who will be calling for him.
Then he will take that whole Colorado team to fsu

Isn't the 25 offers cap just for this year and next? Or are we thinking NCAA lifts it permanently?

Advertisement

If Deion somehow wins 6 or 7 games he’s going to set the world on fire. That’s literally all he has to do. He’s prime. Every recruit in the country picks up when he calls

Advertisement
Advertisement
People can’t handle reality. Yet they stroll into a clearly titled thread and don’t want to hear about the subject of the thread…

What reality might that be? The fact they have to make a dedicated Deion slurper thread on a Miami site because you guys can’t stop tripping over yourselves sucking his ***** in every other thread?

What reality might that be? The fact they have to make a dedicated Deion slurper thread on a Miami site because you guys can’t stop tripping over yourselves sucking his ***** in every other thread?
Oh this is what you meant. I won’t disrespect you back I’ve learned my lesson about the internet. I actually ran into a Miami fan just like you during the final four and I addressed some things he said via the internet. I’m a pretty nice size guy those words don’t flow as smoothly in person lmao, I kept it cool but that’s when I learned none of this really matters. It’s cap lol so just for future references please leave me alone bro. I want no smoke I’m a married man tryna make kids

Advertisement

That Deion lives rent free in many heads to the point that others can’t discuss current events, like Colorado’s use of the portal.

If you don’t want to see posts about Deion leave the thread about…. Deion

But clearly some won’t because they can’t stop worrying about him

Oh this is what you meant. I won’t disrespect you back I’ve learned my lesson about the internet. I actually ran into a Miami fan just like you during the final four and I addressed some things he said via the internet. I’m a pretty nice size guy those words don’t flow as smoothly in person lmao, I kept it cool but that’s when I learned none of this really matters. It’s cap lol so just for future references please leave me alone bro. I want no smoke I’m a married man tryna make kids

@Confidence1000 is this one you'd consider a pause? Trying to find the line.

It’s not that serious my friend. This is a message board. Just calling a spade a spade for not just you, but also others. Your size doesn’t really concern me as number one I’m not some small pencil neck guy myself. Number two I’m a Dad of five and mature enough to realize you don’t waste your time confronting people about something they said on a message board or put yourself or your family in that type of situation over something silly. That’s some helpful advice before you making those kids.

Advertisement
Back