Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

Advertisement
Two career catches and approximately zero pounds gained in two years at Auburn. Can you imagine still being 165 lbs. after spending that much time in an SEC strength & conditioning program?

Anyway, adds much needed size to a tiny Colorado roster.
Good point. I saw footage from a Colorado practice and I could not believe how tiny many of their guys were. Like High School players.

Two career catches and approximately zero pounds gained in two years at Auburn. Can you imagine still being 165 lbs. after spending that much time in an SEC strength & conditioning program?

Anyway, adds much needed size to a tiny Colorado roster.

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
His HS coach is on staff out there now. Glad Chaney is out of Lehigh. Dont think we have gotten a kid from there since Phillip Buchannon

They just going after names

He's got 3 years of eligibility and @Memnon was very high on his upside during the recruiting cycle. This one doesn't seem like just going after names to me (and I'm probably Deion's harshest critic). What happened at FSU that he hit the portal?

Omarion Cooper was a definaTe db i would of took here.

Deion getting a few kids from his hometown in cooper and dawson.

Advertisement
His HS coach is on staff out there now. Glad Chaney is out of Lehigh. Dont think we have gotten a kid from there since Phillip Buchannon
I think we got Graves outta there... but we got no pull at the school

I think we got Graves outta there... but we got no pull at the school

Graves went to the same HS as Malik Curtis. Bishop Verot in Ft. Myers. He might have been at Lehigh at one point but he graduated from Verot. We are after their 2025 QB Carter Smith.

Graves went to the same HS as Malik Curtis. Bishop Verot in Ft. Myers. He might have been at Lehigh at one point but he graduated from Verot. We are after their 2025 QB Carter Smith.

Used to work a couple blocks from Bishop Verot. Good school.

Advertisement
He's got 3 years of eligibility and @Memnon was very high on his upside during the recruiting cycle. This one doesn't seem like just going after names to me (and I'm probably Deion's harshest critic). What happened at FSU that he hit the portal?
Position change

Used to work a couple blocks from Bishop Verot. Good school.

Only the elite of the elite come out of the prestigious institution.

And I bet you took a right on colonial and went up to fowler for your lunch breaks at 21st Century Oncology. Lookers and Foxy Lady had great specials

Mine too. Chaney played for fsu and did not want his guys going to Miami. They haven't had a ton of studs since Buchannon, but I don't think anybody was interested in us while he was the HC there.
Ft Myers/Cape Coral is where I grew up as well...HS from 75-78 when Lehigh Acres barely existed, and certainly no HS.

Advertisement
Tbh he's the worst thing that probably happens to us. We would clean up in sfla imo if he wasn't around. He's going to get a lot of studs that we should land. We still building a good roster though it's going to take time. But Lord knows I want that program to fail. I didn't care before but when he affected us with the CM sh he became the enemy. That kid imo is a top ten pick regardless of who coaches him.

Or Cormani turns into Tavarus McFadden…a 5 star Sfla DB who never got drafted.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back