Last Chance fsU new season starts today.

Advertisement
LOL. Not even close to the same thing.

The show is very much about redemption.. you can't help but root for some of the knuckleheads on that show trying to get their acts together or feel sympathy for the ones who fail despite their relatively best efforts.

I finished the season and as mentioned the kids grew on me, **** even the coach seems like a genuine good dude, better than that guy from EMCC.
A great series overall.

Advertisement
It's the same thing.

Let's watch a train wreck.

Fundamental difference between LCU and that garbage with the Kardashians is that LCU is about people trying to better their lot. They are dysfunctional, there are knuckleheads, but that's why these kids aren't playing somewhere worth a ****. It's similar to watching these documentaries that go inside of bad urban high schools, it shows you the why and the hows of a situation that few make it out of. The Kardashians are a bunch of fame whores running around. If you don't see that obvious difference, then I don't know what to tell you.

Fundamental difference between LCU and that garbage with the Kardashians is that LCU is about people trying to better their lot. They are dysfunctional, there are knuckleheads, but that's why these kids aren't playing somewhere worth a ****. It's similar to watching these documentaries that go inside of bad urban high schools, it shows you the why and the hows of a situation that few make it out of. The Kardashians are a bunch of fame whores running around. If you don't see that obvious difference, then I don't know what to tell you.

We can agree on that.

Watched the first two after taking last season off...same ****. Kids completely failed by the system or too ******* stupid to not squander the opportunities their parents are trying to give them. Coaches who think they're Lombardi even though they are coaching in ******* Independence, KS.

Sidenote: one thing all these blowhard coaches have in common is that they are dumb dudes who LOVE cheesy inspirational quotes.

These dudes are what would happen if you turned chin strap beards in to people.

Advertisement
Coach sucked, wish Malik would have stayed at FSpoo he is trash and the teacher was annoying as ****

Coach sucked, wish Malik would have stayed at FSpoo he is trash and the teacher was annoying as ****

Coach’s plan was just out talent everyone nothing wrong with that he knows he’s no Kiffin playcaller

The teacher was a bit over the top... you can tell the show really tried replacing the counselor from season 1. Unfortunately they failed

Coach’s plan was just out talent everyone nothing wrong with that he knows he’s no Kiffin playcaller

The teacher was a bit over the top... you can tell the show really tried replacing the counselor from season 1. Unfortunately they failed
I understand what his plan was, but that’s not coaching. He is a optimist coach at best. Plenty of really dumb decisions making

Starring....

.....You guessed it. Former fsu qb Malik Henry...

Thanks OP for posting this - peaked my interest so started watching; **** 4 seasons and 3 of them featuring FSU washouts.

Season 3, Independence, Kansas, with the white 'F-this, F-that, F-you' HC from Compton brought back a lot of memories. I played NAIA Ball in Dodge City (a smidgen above JUCO, back then anyway). We'd scrimmage DCJC and Pratt because we were way out on the High Plains in Western Kansas all by ourselves - most of our conference; the KCAC were located far Eastern part of the state.

Kansas was like the dark side of the moon to us Florida boys (Guys from Belle Glade, Charlotte, St Thomas, Cardinal Newman, Tarpon Springs, Tampa Catholic, even one from Key West - so we won the conference twice with all us from Florida).

We had an All American MLB from Hutch Juco and had some guys filter down like Last Chance, from Oklahoma, K-State and Rutgers. Two guys in our conference actually even made it to the NFL. But man, Independence having 30 D-1 athletes (Including a prima donna QB) and getting 71 laid on them that first game...

Loved it when they played in Dodge City - we shared Municipal Stadium with the JUCO, they showed the flags blowing straight out; wind blowing like a *****. Dodge City was named the fourth windiest city in the world when I was out there. We won a lot of games winning coin tosses and playing for field position - making them punt into a gale.

I haven't seen as many short a punts that put a team in a fix, until last year watching our punter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back