Last Chance fsU new season starts today.

Advertisement
Man, he was supposed to be God according to my friends at FSU.

"HE'S GOING TO BE AHHHMAZZZZING!!!!!"

Little skinny b*tch aint do anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
3 episodes in and I hate coach brown. Not sure how anyone would stay and coach under him. Henry needs to play baseball or something..

3 episodes in and I hate coach brown. Not sure how anyone would stay and coach under him. Henry needs to play baseball or something..
Like I said earlier in the thread the coach is an ***. They’re disorganized like a **** on game days and at practice.

I'm about half way through the new season and it's painful to watch. The Independence coach is both incompetent and a giant d*ck. He has to read motivational lines off of a que card before games and he is a horrid play caller - nearly cost them multiple wins.

I have no clue if all JUCO coaches are like this guy, but so far we're 2 for 2 on idiot/d*ck coaches with this show.

Advertisement
Jason Brown reminds me so much of many coaches here in South Florida...especially at the Pop Warner level...the good and the bad.

I make no excuses for his presentation or lack of decorum - you either get it or you don't...and he won't be everyone's cup of tea to the point he will borderline lose teams of his as a result of it...

BUT

...he's authentic to the point of absolute transparency and genuinely cares about his players, and when you deal with college age adults from the demographic he deals with, that trumps the presentation and behavior, especially when you win.

Malik Henry is going through some ****. Once you start to see his relationship with his dad, you can see why he is the way he is. He's broken.

Jason Brown reminds me so much of many coaches here in South Florida...especially at the Pop Warner level...the good and the bad.

I make no excuses for his presentation or lack of decorum - you either get it or you don't...and he won't be everyone's cup of tea to the point he will borderline lose teams of his as a result of it...

BUT

...he's authentic to the point of absolute transparency and genuinely cares about his players, and when you deal with college age adults from the demographic he deals with, that trumps the presentation and behavior, especially when you win.

Malik Henry is going through some ****. Once you start to see his relationship with his dad, you can see why he is the way he is. He's broken.
JB doesn't come off too well. Fat white former Blood from Compton with a drinking problem? Doesn't seem like the best type of dude to have around absolute morons.

Where is Henry going? I wouldn't want him here at all but he can play. Is he staying at Indy? I would think Henry is good enough to get Marshall or Akron offers even with the attitude and rumored drug and mental problems.

Advertisement
Went into it expecting to dislike Henry and did to a certain extent, but that boy needs help. Its obvious he doesn't enjoy the game. His father acts more like a manager after being absent almost all his life. Even though he comes from a privileged background he's just as f*cked as the kids who have parents in jail/on drugs, don't have food to eat. And on top of it all, all these guys have been failed by their support systems by never having been held accountable for anything in life. Even the coach is a sad story, basically alone in life outside football.

I went to school with Calvin Jackson Sr the father for the wr on that team. He said he’s glad his son only had to go there for a short period. The coaching was very lackluster to say the least.

Started to feel ever so slightly sorry for him during that Dodge City game. No clue how the coach expected to get a performance out of him by mugging him off constantly in front of everyone. That WR was right in saying the coach had to change up his act, wasn't encouraging a soul out there

Advertisement
Back