Last Chance fsU new season starts today.

Started to feel ever so slightly sorry for him during that Dodge City game. No clue how the coach expected to get a performance out of him by mugging him off constantly in front of everyone. That WR was right in saying the coach had to change up his act, wasn't encouraging a soul out there
You’re taking about the wr named Los from Houston?

Advertisement
I'm about half way through the new season and it's painful to watch. The Independence coach is both incompetent and a giant d*ck. He has to read motivational lines off of a que card before games and he is a horrid play caller - nearly cost them multiple wins.

I have no clue if all JUCO coaches are like this guy, but so far we're 2 for 2 on idiot/d*ck coaches with this show.

Most JUCO coaches are like him, its hard to watch sometimes

Advertisement
There's a reason why most of these JUCO coaches end up coaching JUCO for a long time, they have character flaws that make them unemployable by anyone worth a ****. Buddy Stephens if he wasn't such a hothead wouldn't be a bad offensive line coach, or something of that sort. But, he is a jackass and that's why he will spend the rest of his career in Scooba, Mississippi. This new guy is just as lousy, the only difference is that he doesn't win nearly as much.

The D1 transfers he got aren't really all that great. It's like he got the ones that no other JUCO wanted. You can tell why Malik Henry didn't make it in D1.

The D1 transfers he got aren't really all that great. It's like he got the ones that no other JUCO wanted. You can tell why Malik Henry didn't make it in D1.

I thought the RB and DT (even though he got a late hit penalty every game) were pretty good players.

Advertisement
Just finished the series.. this series was alot sadder than others past. Coach Brown seems to calm down as the season goes . And as much as you want some kids to win, they fail horribly. The news about the LB from titusvillle just hurt man. I thought he was actually on the right track. It really takes alot of mental strength to make it out of some of those neighborhoods.

Malik Henry is really painted in a bad light from this. Talented sure but what a weenie. I am all for second chances so I hope he matures and gets it together, but he has a LONG history of this...

Advertisement
Malik Henry is really painted in a bad light from this. Talented sure but what a weenie. I am all for second chances so I hope he matures and gets it together, but he has a LONG history of this...

Second chances? He went to 4 different High Schools and got kicked out of FSU and is not with any program this fall. He's out of 2nd chances. He's a head case, with possible mental issues, and I wouldn't let that kid within 10 miles of my program.

That was hard to watch. The entire season you're just waiting for the train to fall off the rails.

The coaching is awful, the weight room training is non existent, the food is on par with prison food.

If a kid leaves that place better than when he arrived, he found the mental toughness on his own and I give him a ton of respect.

As for malik Henry, if he didn't have offers before the show aired he is definitely not getting one now. He couldn't have come off worse. Terrible decision by his brain trust to choose that school and coach. He needed to go somewhere with an Offensive genius and work with someone who would challenge his football IQ. But realistically that kid needs a lot of help, and he should walk away from football until he gets it. He can't love the game again until he's learned to love himself.

I went to school with Calvin Jackson Sr the father for the wr on that team. He said he’s glad his son only had to go there for a short period. The coaching was very lackluster to say the least.

I would have to agree with this. I'm no expert by any means but I've been watching Season 3 and there seems to be a huge gap between the coaching ability at the Kansas JC they are featuring this season and the Mississippi JC they featured in Seasons 1 and 2. The head coach this season reminds me soooo much of Al Golden in terms of how focused he is on making the program look like a legitimate winner instead of actually focusing on coaching Xs and Os skill-building. He is basically a rougher looking, more vulgar Al Golden, who talks a good game but can't back it up for the life of him. I wouldn't be surprised if he too showed up to his interview with some huge binder full of nonsense! LOL So glad that era is over for us. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
That was hard to watch. The entire season you're just waiting for the train to fall off the rails.

As for malik Henry, if he didn't have offers before the show aired he is definitely not getting one now. He couldn't have come off worse. Terrible decision by his brain trust to choose that school and coach. He needed to go somewhere with an Offensive genius and work with someone who would challenge his football IQ. But realistically that kid needs a lot of help, and he should walk away from football until he gets it. He can't love the game again until he's learned to love himself.

The kid is a straight up headcase. Makes me seriously question recruiting rankings. Like how can you be a 5-star, at the QB position no less, if you have zero composure, zero leadership, and a toxic, divisive "me first" attitude!

Love this show, great season, absolute train wreck. You do start to feel for these kids, too bad for Bobby Bruce, his future's not looking too bright at this point.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back