Lashlee on Joe Rose

He was a tru freshman, wasn’t required to be great. He will be moving forward tho and if you can’t see that then this whole argument or post is pointless.
He struggled finding the hole and didn't always make the correct cuts in the open field. That's what I saw. The game should slow down for him in year 2. If he improves in those areas he's got an elite speed/strength combination.

There was no argument

Advertisement
Gonna roll out there with Gaynor and Clark again...smh

Go hit the portal for interior linemen who can play

Advertisement
If you go back 3 years I probably mention that Rosier wasn't any good either. You want back to find valid posts I made 2 years ago. I bet you save all the texts from guys that break up with you.

Dude, when someone owns you with receipts, be a man and admit you were wrong

He posted messages from 2 years ago when Nelson got abused and Mallory couldn't catch Covid. Where was I wrong Nelson improved this year with a better situation and Mallory did well when he was healthy. I see no lies.

Because he's developed into All ACC material? Or because he's the best of a still-mediocre group?

That would be 50 snaps a game over a 12-game season out of ~75 total offensive plays per game on average for Lashlee? Are you expecting a lot of 21 packages?
I’ll be happy with 500 😜
B67D4429-3E08-424D-AEA4-87148A451DDF.jpeg

Nothing happened
If something happened, I wasn’t there
If something happened and I was there, no damage occurred
If something happened and I was there and damage occurred, I didn’t do it
If something happened and I was there and damage occurred and I did it, it was not intentional
If something happened and I was there and damage occurred and I did it and it was intentional, it was justified
If something happened and I was there and damage occurred and I did it and it was intentional and it wasn’t justified, the other guy bears contributory negligence
If something happened and I was there and damage occurred and I did it and it was intentional and it wasn’t justified and the other guy doesn’t bear contributory negligence, then he has unclean hands
If something happened and I was there and damage occurred and I did it and it was intentional and it wasn’t justified and the other guy doesn’t have contributory negligence or unclean hands, then I am judgment proof

Advertisement
Don was good but he wasn't great. He has the potential. But too many are crowning this kid already.

I like the idea of having 1 workhorse because it creates the competition between the guys to see who is going to be the man.
Yeah and it also creates guys leaving

Advertisement
Back