Larry Blustein - 2014 Top 75 Prs Spring List - South Fla.

If we win we will get whoever we want. Even the BTW kids.

Other top programs like Bama, UGA, USC, etc can pull in two stud RBs in the same class so we can too. Stop with the inferiority complex.

If we win these top kids will be BEGGING to come here.

Also...we need this NCAA mess done with ASAP because that's negatively effecting us as well.

I'll believe it when I see it. It's rare that two top 10 backs go to the same school same year........especially in SFL. I hope you're correct, however, I fear you're not.

This is a very rational approach. There is talk that Cook is looking to transfer schools because he doesnt want to share carries where he is now. Both of these kids want to be showcase backs, and as it is, coming here, they would be backing up Duke. I have a very hard time seeing them BOTH signing and splitting carries and the limelight with eachother. I suppose anything is possible, and I would do back flips if we land both, but I think getting one would be great, and about as much as we can hope for.

Don't see Michel and Cook both coming as a realistic thing. Kids are too greedy and self-absorbed these days. It would take a miracle to get them both.

Advertisement
why don't people think we get lane?
c'mon. i think he has a better chance of coming here than going anywhere else.

i think some people have doubts because he has been saying he is a SEC type of player, but things can change

What the f#ck is an SEC type player? Dudes are so brainwashed with this SEC **** that it's gotten comical at this point. There are plenty of sh1tty teams and players in the SEC.

Smh, so much talent in SF. I'd be cool if the staff offered Quinton Flowers, Deatrick Nichols, Chris Lammons and Steve Ishmael.

Last edited:
I guess one benefit of us, having such a small class is we can load the **** up next year. I don't really see us having both Cook and Sony.

Advertisement
The 2014 class is stupid redicuously talented. There are going to be some ballers that we just wont have the room to sign. Its practically impossible for us not to have a good 2014 class because how loaded So Fla is.

Btw Trevor Darling at #31 is a **** TRAVESTY.

why don't people think we get lane?
c'mon. i think he has a better chance of coming here than going anywhere else.

i think some people have doubts because he has been saying he is a SEC type of player, but things can change

What the f#ck is an SEC type player? Dudes are so brainwashed with this SEC **** that it's gotten comical at this point. There are plenty of sh1tty teams and players in the SEC.

It's the line Alabama feeds recruits.

Treon is too high imo. Unless he really likes him that much at QB

Darling and Mckenzie are guys I notice that should be much higher

Advertisement
Lane is actually a Miami type player. Dude has dreads and gold teeth.

144.jpg

Whats the deal with Corey Holmes from STA...kid is nice. Would love to have him in Orange and Green.

The only thing I can see with Quincy Wilson is that maybe the staff is not totally convinced with his long speed. Ive seen a few games of his and I don't know if he has the speed/fluidity to be a COLLEGE Db. At the HS level, he is so big and physical he can just put hands on most of the WRs and he is good. Can't pull that crap in college. So now the question is can he play safety. Seems like he can but maybe the staff ain't convinced. Believe me there is a **** good reason why this kid hasn't been offered. I will assume he eventually will.

Darling at #30 is a head scratcher but he needs to go camping this summer to prove himself if he wants to move up in rankings and be considered super elite like KC. (BTW, I love the guy and think he is elite. Just sayin..)

Larry is DEFINITELY not anti UM. He was the ONLY analyst when the sky was falling on NSD that said people are really nuts if they think there are 25-30 classes better then ours. Said its a small class but there are studs everywhere. The guy really vouched for this being a super solid class. And I respect his opinion unlike these other clowns on ESPN and Rivals.

Herb Waters and Jamal Carter ARE NOT letting Ermon Lane leave Dade County. This is kinda like the Tracy Howard/Mal Lewis connection with Jermaine Grace. Herb/Jamal and Ermon are all good friends. The one thing people never took into consideration with MT and Kirk was that they had no connection with anybody on this current team. They from Overtown. Duke and the crew are more or less from Germ City. No street loyalty lost or given here..So it was an easy decision for him to leave IMO. Wont be that easy for Ermon.

I think you really sell the whole sharing carries, save yourself for the NFL approach with Sony and Cook. Feature back is a thing of the past

Advertisement
If Golden was smart he would leave that Cali QB alone and lock in Wade Freebeck

Freebeck isn't as good as Mahalak

Sean White is better than Freeback, and he Wade is considered a UF lean right now
Florida is done at the QB position for 2014 with the commit of Will Grier. Sean White is a good QB but he is like 6 feet tall.

Sean White has all the tools to succeed and is 6'2/1, and i heavily prefer Alin&winky over wade

Dont sleep on Juwan Dowels #60, great corner and playmaker....loves miami and his mentor is tracy howard. UCLA for him if miami doesnt offer

Advertisement
Blustein is definitely not anti-Miami. Dude's legit, too. He can recall the name/stats/anecdotes of some B-team safety from 1993 Carol City in half a second. I don't always like/agree with his evaluations.

Other top programs like Bama, UGA, USC, etc can pull in two stud RBs in the same class so we can too. Stop with the inferiority complex.

Also...we need this NCAA mess done with ASAP because that's negatively effecting us as well.

I'll believe it when I see it. It's rare that two top 10 backs go to the same school same year........especially in SFL. I hope you're correct, however, I fear you're not.

This is a very rational approach. There is talk that Cook is looking to transfer schools because he doesnt want to share carries where he is now. Both of these kids want to be showcase backs, and as it is, coming here, they would be backing up Duke. I have a very hard time seeing them BOTH signing and splitting carries and the limelight with eachother. I suppose anything is possible, and I would do back flips if we land both, but I think getting one would be great, and about as much as we can hope for.

Don't see Michel and Cook both coming as a realistic thing. Kids are too greedy and self-absorbed these days. It would take a miracle to get them both.

Couldn't agree more. It's a nice thought, and should be plenty realistic, but it just isn't.

I guess one benefit of us, having such a small class is we can load the **** up next year. I don't really see us having both Cook and Sony.

It's why everyone clamoring for plan B DT's made zero sense. Even when you start getting away from the "elite" talent out there, there is still a ton left over. We are going to be invaded even more this year though than last year which is where the Crostobal, Coley, possibly Lockette or Bennett hires play a bigger role.

Couldn't agree more. It's a nice thought, and should be plenty realistic, but it just isn't.

Exactly, and people should stop with this "We better get them both or else" nonsense, because when it doesnt happen, they are going to have another f*cking meldown and trash the staff, even though landing just ONE of Cook or Sony, should be considered a HUGE get. Both of those kids are going to be special elite talents at the next level. As long as we can land at least one of them, I will be very happy.

Advertisement
Back