Larry Blustein - 2014 Top 75 Prs Spring List - South Fla.

Where is McDermott? I guess they forgot him... He, Sony, Ermon Lane, and Khari Clark are must gets!! Give me those for and I am ecstatic!

Advertisement
why don't people think we get lane?
c'mon. i think he has a better chance of coming here than going anywhere else.

He does, people are just still gunshy after the Thomas thing. I get it, but it is losing the forest for the trees.

Alabama.

Alabama is on his list but he is still very high on us so i don't c why u are counting us out with literally a whole year left in the recruiting cycle!

Advertisement
Gotta win some games. If these kids see a strong Miami winning 10 games, I won't count us out for anyone down here.

Advertisement
I'm all for an eternal ban on BTW (same with MNW), but what do you make of Chad Thomas' tweet where he couldn't understand why his teammates did what they did instead of starring at home? That was Chad Thomas, right? So, snub him even though he may very well want to star at home?

about treon and patton, they dont fit as type of players golden wants at their positions, patton is 5 9 to 5 10, golden likes taller corners, and i dont think he likes dual threat QBs

I'm all for an eternal ban on BTW (same with MNW), but what do you make of Chad Thomas' tweet where he couldn't understand why his teammates did what they did instead of starring at home? That was Chad Thomas, right? So, snub him even though he may very well want to star at home?

he has been retweeting all the negative things people have said about the whole kirk situation, thats probably why people including me have some doubts about him, but like i said time will tell

We need to offer Quincy Wilson. He's up to 27 offers now and still nothing from UM.

Been saying this since last Jr. day but hopefully soon

ive been hearing the coaches want to see more out of him
They can say that i guess... but 27 offers and UM is not one of them for a 6'2 physical corner in our own backyard!? I really hope they have a plan for this kid because he is a stud and I would hate to have GAYtors or the F***ing Seminoles steal him away!

Advertisement
about treon and patton, they dont fit as type of players golden wants at their positions, patton is 5 9 to 5 10, golden likes taller corners, and i dont think he likes dual threat QBs

Treon wont be a Cane unless he is ok with playing another position. I just don't see us offering him at QB. Patton I am not sure on. The one I really want is Thomas. He is a terror off the edge.

We need to offer Quincy Wilson. He's up to 27 offers now and still nothing from UM.

Been saying this since last Jr. day but hopefully soon

ive been hearing the coaches want to see more out of him
They can say that i guess... but 27 offers and UM is not one of them for a 6'2 physical corner in our own backyard!? I really hope they have a plan for this kid because he is a stud and I would hate to have GAYtors or the F***ing Seminoles steal him away!

Not to mention a legacy kid

Advertisement

Davis, Hope, Howard, Finnie, Dortch were all around 5'10", 5'11" when they signed.

it seems that Miami has started to offer some of the kids later than normal. is this all becuz of potential scholarship reductions? I can understand wanting to see some of the fringe kids in person first, or discovering a diamond in the rough but im concerned some of the top kids will take it as a snub that miami offers them later than other schools

Advertisement
Back