Larry Bluestein Talks Miami's New Recruiting Policy

Advertisement
He isnt right. So what is diaz supposed to do? Just say fúck it since we lost a couple games the recruits can keep playing around with the program?

Dabo been using his guidelines at clemson before they became elite and it has worked out for them. As a new coach you have to establish your type of program.
Lost A COUPLE games?? We’ve been losing since these kids were in diapers..it would be different if we’d had a bad year or two but we’ve never won anything since these kids were sucking on mamas *****...

Still say if Manny starts giving out ultimatum’s without being able to show these kids something positive other than a bunch of rah rah kids these kids are gonna laugh.

Hope I’m wrong.Doubt I am.

Lost A COUPLE games?? We’ve been losing since these kids were in diapers..it would be different if we’d had a bad year or two but we’ve never won anything since these kids were sucking on mamas *****...

Still say if Manny starts giving out ultimatum’s without being able to show these kids something positive other than a bunch of rah rah kids these kids are gonna laugh.

Hope I’m wrong.Doubt I am.
Diaz has lost a couple of games as hc. And he has to do something. I don't give a shît how mediocre the program has been. They can't keep letting recruits play with the program.

I dont give a shît what recruits laugh at. This shît is about respect. These funky *** kids consistently disrespect the hometown school. Everybody knows diaz has to win but you don't set guidelines after the fact. You set how you want your program ran right now.

Advertisement
Diaz has lost a couple of games as hc. And he has to do something. I don't give a shît how mediocre the program has been. They can't keep letting recruits play with the program.

I dont give a shît what recruits laugh at. This shît is about respect. These funky *** kids consistently disrespect the hometown school. Everybody knows diaz has to win but you don't set guidelines after the fact. You set how you want your program ran right now.

listen I've been a fan for over 60 years.If anyone wants it to work it's me.I just think it's a hard sell when this program has done absolutely nothing during these kids lifetime.If it wasn't for the 30 and 30's and all of the past HOFer's that still draw attention to the program and the guys on TV that still put up the U during introductions we would be thought of as nothing more than a middle of the pack team that has a decent season every now and then.

If Manny can set rules that only the VERY TOP teams (Bama,Clemson and maybe UGA) are able to get away with then great I'll be the happiest person on this board.I just don't think it will work.

Can Manny continue to let kids sht on the program? Until he can show he's a winner and that he has brought the program back up to where it is competing for NC's I don't think he has a choice but to.These S. Fla Divas have been ****ting on this program for as long as I can remember.We didn't even get most of them to stay home during the hey day years.Now we are competing against huge bags that quite honestly we have no chance of competing with.

I'm hoping it works.Just don't think it will.JMO.I guess we will all see together.

Advertisement
Back