Larry Bluestein Talks Miami's New Recruiting Policy

During Larry Bluestein froday Interview on WQAM he Talks Miami's New Recruiting Policy. An as usual Blue keeps it 100, in saying Diaz is getting ahead of himself, given Miami's record, and He even goes in on the offensive production.

Unless bluestein is on board with this, he can go pound sand, too.

About time manny told the barber shop pond scum: GTFOH!

Advertisement
I don’t mind. What we’ve been doing **** sure isn’t working with the top players. Maybe they still leave, but at least Miami won’t be left at the Alter. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I agree. We can go with the other approach and have players continue to diss us on signing day, or we can just get it over quick and move on to the next.

He isnt right. So what is diaz supposed to do? Just say fúck it since we lost a couple games the recruits can keep playing around with the program?

Dabo been using his guidelines at clemson before they became elite and it has worked out for them. As a new coach you have to establish your type of program.

As was said in the interview “ you can’t make demands at 7-7 in your last 14”...

Learn to recruit better or win at a high level to make the decision hard.Either one of those or drop bigger bags.

These kids,parents and handlers in S.Fla are fickle enough without having ultimatums given to them by a program that ain’t won sHT in almost two decades...Manny wants to try this he might want to wait until he win’s something cause right now all these kids see is a middle of the road program that hasn’t won anything in their entire lifetime..

I've always been of the opinion that unless something drastically changes to the school you commit to; when you give your word you should keep it.

Maybe I'm a bit old school, but I was raised to keep your word if you give it. A man may not have money or anything else to his name; but he always has his word.

If you are not ready to commit to a school; don't.

I guess it's a different era.

I've always been of the opinion that unless something drastically changes to the school you commit to; when you give your word you should keep it.

Maybe I'm a bit old school, but I was raised to keep your word if you give it. A man may not have money or anything else to his name; but he always has his word.

If you are not ready to commit to a school; don't.

I guess it's a different era.

Kids in S Fla have no idea what the word commitment means.....they are committed until something comes along better or more profitable

Advertisement
9oz_Original_Plantain_820x.jpg

Are the only bags being given out in Coral Gables to football recruits.

Go Canes
Did you forget about Nevin Shapiro?

Stop complaining about bags. Every school including Miami does it

Really........ You are an ignoramus. I spoke to 2 BOT members last week who said they would report the football program if they ever heard of a "bag" being given to a recruit. UM wants to be the next Emory and they refuse to become an SEC school. They think they can become Duke and could care less about football.

Really........ You are an ignoramus. I spoke to 2 BOT members last week who said they would report the football program if they ever heard of a "bag" being given to a recruit. UM wants to be the next Emory and they refuse to become an SEC school. They think they can become Duke and could care less about football.
Somebody is unhappy. Using some big boy words I see

Advertisement
I don't see anything changing, top player are going to do what they want anyway. What are going to do, turn down a 5* because he took a visit? Doubt it. More talk that we won't back up with action probably.
Special players get special privileges.

Clemson, UGA, and Bama have each proved something. They can do this cause they are sending kids to the league.

We are 1-2 with our only win against a FCS school. We routinely have poor performances on the big stage and our kids, the ones that were recruited by everybody, dont live up to their potential. The truth hurts but it's the truth. We were supposed to be the flagship of the ACC and have yet to win a conference championship.

You cant play hardball when you have no leverage! Our number one selling point right now is location. And those 3 schools named earlier are paying for the "inconvenience" of leaving SFLA.

I think it's a stupid approach to publicly state this and we will look worse when a Don Chaney type of recruit takes a visit late and we dont pull his scholly (which is the right move but makes us look gutless). I thought TNM wasnt scared?

What has uga proved?

I dont understand the Georgia love affair with recruits. They havent won a title since 1980.
It's hope. They're marketing themselves as the Next Alabama. That's quite obvious.

However 2 or 3 years from now if Georgia cannot beat Alabama and plateaus...that's where they will begin to run into a recruiting wall.

Advertisement
It's hope. They're marketing themselves as the Next Alabama. That's quite obvious.

However 2 or 3 years from now if Georgia cannot beat Alabama and plateaus...that's where they will begin to run into a recruiting wall.

They are also marketing to recruits to be the next Sean Taylor. A player they have NO connection to at all.

**** we need to market ourselves as the next Bama as well then.....

All Uga is ...is a part of the SEC hype machine. They are on the sh*tty side of the sec and the media/espn/sec slurpers need to build them up so they can be 1 of the teams that the schools out of the west beat come sec championship.

He isnt right. So what is diaz supposed to do? Just say fúck it since we lost a couple games the recruits can keep playing around with the program?

Dabo been using his guidelines at clemson before they became elite and it has worked out for them. As a new coach you have to establish your type of program.
Even FSU has had a similar policy since last year(who have been more of a joke) yet blustein havent made any comment about them doing it...

Blustein knows his stuff but this is the same guy repeating that Miami didn’t have more talent than FSU or so the last few years yet the records and nfl draft picks indicate otherwise

Advertisement
I dont understand the Georgia love affair with recruits. They havent won a title since 1980.

You then my friend have never had peaches from a Georgia Peach, ummmm that's good eat'n. Though in the $EC Bagman man an it's a wrap.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back