Lane Kiffin said #OleMiss is preparing for an Alabama defense coordinated by Travaris Robinson and not Kevin Steele

Advertisement
Is TVD suiting up for Bama that game?

Otherwise, they ain't beating Ole Miss with any of their awful QBs.

Crazy how Vegas is giving away free money this week. Only explanation, right, given how obvious it is that Bama has no chance. I’m sure you’re emptying the bank account and booking your room at the Wynn.

Crazy how Vegas is giving away free money this week. Only explanation, right, given how obvious it is that Bama has no chance. I’m sure you’re emptying the bank account and booking your room at the Wynn.
People are going to be on Bama.

Advertisement
This is masterful. Moreso if it isn’t true. I am not easily impressed, but good lord.
Gotta feel for Lil Nicky. An upcoming week focused on a QB controversy and now staff turmoil?! Can't fault Ol' Lane for being honest about what he's seeing. Does this not look like the face of an angel that just wants a good hard fought game against Baga and a well rested jovial Sabag?

College Sports Sport GIF by FAU Athletics

Advertisement
Unless T-Rob can get his defense to score at least two touchdowns, it’s not going to make a difference with that trash can Bama offense

Bama is going to **** up Ole Miss. Too many people writing off Saban.
Saban definitely want to but this is the mother ******* Tommy Rhees show!!!

You ain’t never seen a better OC. He’s turning Tyler Buchner into a bomb dropping god. Better put some gotdam respec on dat man’s name.

@Memnon will agree with me. No doubt.

Advertisement
Word on Bama board is Saban sat Milroe last week because he couldn't explain his reads during the QB film breakdown meeting rehashing the Texas game. He also didn't like Milroe's attitude when he was told the other QBs were going to get a look at playing time.
I'd bet Milroe sees the field again this week. I think Buchner is done for sure. Maybe they'll try Simpson against Kiffin too

FWIW, Josh Pate did a whole segment last night on the Bama team dynamics and performance on the field. He said he thought it looked like the team had bagged the game - this opinion was validated when he received texts from various coaches that the locker room was less than happy with Saban making the QB change and sitting Milroe. As Pate often says "ask the locker room who they think will give them the best chance to win"

Word on Bama board is Saban sat Milroe last week because he couldn't explain his reads during the QB film breakdown meeting rehashing the Texas game. He also didn't like Milroe's attitude when he was told the other QBs were going to get a look at playing time.
I'd bet Milroe sees the field again this week. I think Buchner is done for sure. Maybe they'll try Simpson against Kiffin too

FWIW, Josh Pate did a whole segment last night on the Bama team dynamics and performance on the field. He said he thought it looked like the team had bagged the game - this opinion was validated when he received texts from various coaches that the locker room was less than happy with Saban making the QB change and sitting Milroe. As Pate often says "ask the locker room who they think will give them the best chance to win"
Like when our locker room thought Jake Garcia gave us the best chance to win.

Advertisement

Milroe appears to as his scrambling ability gives them some options with the O-line play being so poor.

Advertisement
Back