Lane Kiffin said #OleMiss is preparing for an Alabama defense coordinated by Travaris Robinson and not Kevin Steele

Advertisement
You can complain about coordinators, but it sounds like Saban's biggest problem is that he's got some cultural rot on the team if the Pate info is correct.

You can complain about coordinators, but it sounds like Saban's biggest problem is that he's got some cultural rot on the team if the Pate info is correct.
What did Pate say I must’ve missed when I listened today

Advertisement

On a scale of national championship to 40-3 Sugar Bowl loss to LSU, what stage are they at?

On a scale of national championship to 40-3 Sugar Bowl loss to LSU, what stage are they at?
1695268500502.gif

It reminds me a little more of the 2014-15 era UF teams where 2 different head coaches somehow kept coming up with the weird conclusion that Treon Harris should be the starting QB when performance suggested otherwise. There were strange drops and what looked like less than full effort from some when the other (better) QBs were in. Of course Alabama is, on paper, a lot more talented than those Gators were, so theoretically they should be able to right the ship much easier if internal issues are solved. Coaching skill is another question. I'm guessing Rees is no better or worse than he was at ND and the same for Steele at Miami. But what of Saban, the genius who supposedly runs such a tight ship with masterful oversight? - or at least that's what legend says.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back