Lane Kiffin said #OleMiss is preparing for an Alabama defense coordinated by Travaris Robinson and not Kevin Steele

Like when our locker room thought Jake Garcia gave us the best chance to win.
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Advertisement
It reallly would be interesting to see what takes place if Ole Miss goes up 2 TD's. Honestly I think they should game plan for Milroe because those other two guys they have a QB😂

Word on Bama board is Saban sat Milroe last week because he couldn't explain his reads during the QB film breakdown meeting rehashing the Texas game. He also didn't like Milroe's attitude when he was told the other QBs were going to get a look at playing time.
I'd bet Milroe sees the field again this week. I think Buchner is done for sure. Maybe they'll try Simpson against Kiffin too

FWIW, Josh Pate did a whole segment last night on the Bama team dynamics and performance on the field. He said he thought it looked like the team had bagged the game - this opinion was validated when he received texts from various coaches that the locker room was less than happy with Saban making the QB change and sitting Milroe. As Pate often says "ask the locker room who they think will give them the best chance to win"
That may be true but they struggled against one of the worst G5 teams in the country. That offensive line isn't surviving an SEC slate.

Advertisement
Call me the broken record parrot, but as I have said, NIL and portal has brought a lot more balance to CFB. The decade plus years of cheating(SEC) are done. And you can forget about Georgia going on a similar run. The crooked NCAA can look the other way all they want now as their looking away will probably be due to avoid shedding tears over their beloved SEC's downfall.

We were beat pre snap last year at way to high of a clip off simple alignment issues that Steele never fixed.

He had a legendary career but based on what we saw from him last year I wouldn’t be surprised if this rumor is true.

It’s insane how bad their OL is doing. Considering they’re littered with five stars and cohen was having his job supposedly taken. Wild.

And if milroe can’t explain reads then maybe his QB coach(Tommy boy) is garbage???

And if the trob rumors are true then lol. Guys a fraud.

Lockeroom problems would be interesting. You never hear that over there. If I’m sabag I’d retire. You’re the goat and college football is changing and your conference is getting harder to win and your protege is passing you by at Georgia. A school with as much or more resources. Go out on top and enjoy your car dealerships and stuff

Advertisement
If Kiffin loses, does that solidify him as a corch? According to this board, Ole Miss should roll a terrible Bama team.

Something truly seems off about them. Reminds me of the end of the Coker era or Jimbo in his last year at FSU - entitled guys that think just because they're at Bama they're all that.

If they lose at Ole Miss it's gonna get real ugly.

Something truly seems off about them. Reminds me of the end of the Coker era or Jimbo in his last year at FSU - entitled guys that think just because they're at Bama they're all that.

If they lose at Ole Miss it's gonna get real ugly.
I think they just terribly botched the OC hire. Rees will be one and done and Bama will be fine next year. Tommy Rees is their Josh Gattis.

Advertisement
Kiffin is a corch but he cracks me up...Saban now has to field questions this week pertaining to this comment lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back