Lane Kiffin is realistic (info).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario would have us consistently top 6 every year!!
Based on what? Considering he's never recruited as the head coach here why is anyone so sure about that. Miami won't be taking national recruits consistently so Mario's recruiting ranking will be determined by how loaded the classes are in south Florida is from year to year. And how many times he can beat out the SEC powers along with Clemson and Ohio State among others for kids.

Advertisement
Based on what? Considering he's never recruited as the head coach here why is anyone so sure about that. Miami won't be taking national recruits consistently so Mario's recruiting ranking will be determined by how loaded the classes in south Florida is from year to year. And how many times he can beat out the SEC powers along with Clemson and Ohio State among others for kids.
As someone who’s seen Mario recruit and lived in that world when he was at FIU, he’d have a top ten class every year. Lane would too fwiw

People take you serious when you win games, no doubt we win in this weak conference with him.
That’s fair. I just wonder what the temperature on the board would be regarding some of lanes antics “get your popcorn ready” then getting btfo etc. while also sitting on a middling recruiting class and not really placing a high priority on defense.

I’m sure it could work out but it makes me uneasy

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back