Lane Kiffin is realistic (info).

They've already found his entourage.

iu
oh god, more nun ****

Advertisement
Re-proving your ignorance and lies. If you were actually ignoring me, you would not have seen my post.

You are worthless and weak.

Wrong. Never said I had you on ignore. I said I am ignoring you. I don't care to read your posts or have anything to do with you. You replied to two of my posts today in a test bubble to try to get my attention after a long while, again. You can call me all the names you like if I hurt your feelings, but it isn't going to change anything and I am not going engage in name calling. Please ignore me. As I do you. I don't like or respect you and I want nothing to do with you. It's for the betterment of the board, based on past history. Respect the site. Thanks.

Again, there is information that is widely available and on-the-record, and there is other information to consider as well. It's not just about "image".

We need to make changes because we need to make changes. But we also need a strong leader to be hired as AD and as Head Football Coach.

Just look at all the dopey "if we only have Lane for 3 years" porsts. That's not what Miami is trying to hire. And I'm not saying we are trying to hire a 30-year guy either. But 3-years-to-the-NFL plans are for players, not coaches.
Not sure where all the Lane 3 years and to the NFL came from but if he does well enough to get an NFL HC gig after 3 years I would imagine the team would be in good shape and probably have the next crop of great coaches in line for the job. We've done pretty good with all of our previous coaching replacements after the predesessor left for the NFL. Would be the least of our worries, imo.

Advertisement
Unless Kiffin is playing for a raise, which why use Miami and not LSU, I don’t see a benefit in doing this. Ultimately Miami’s people and Kiffin’s people have talked and it’s being used to force Mario’s hand.
Cuz he lived down here. Cuz he don't wanna have to fight Bama.

Advertisement
If Mario says no, Lane should get a call. To me Mario is the long term solution to this program’s problems. He’s a lifer. The second Lane wins the ACC he’ll be off to the NFL.
Why do yall say he would be off to the NFL. He went there already. For all we know he could be like Saban, not for me. He was 5-15 at the Raiders. Its a different animal

Advertisement
Please stop with the Marcus Lemonis nonsense. The guy is not an alum and has done nothing as a UM trustee, but all of a sudden he has become the chess king because of where he went to high school?

I've tried to tell people for quite a while that Jose Mas is moving up the ranks. The guy has been a stone-cold politician and power-broker since he was a teenager, and he has way more money and power and sports experience than Lemonis. Sure, they went to the same high school, but Jose is the one who has been leading the BOT in a different direction. Lemonis is riding Mas' coattails.

Mas is that dude. 💯

Advertisement
I meant using a school for a raise. Not the job he’d be more likely to take. If this was only for a raise LSU benefits more than Miami.
Yeah but maybe it woiñd make more logical sense for a Ole Miss to take it serious. Like the threat works better i think. I don't think thats the case. I think he likes living down here and would come

Advertisement
Back