Lane doesn't even need a huge offer

Kiffin was a highly popular and successful OC at Bama under Saban ... the greatest success Kiffin has had in his coaching career was at Bama, and
he wants the HC job there when Saban retires. Kiffin needs to prove he can win in the SEC as a HC and thats the only reason he is at Ole Miss. He believes
the SEC is the premier conference and he would have no interest in Miami and the ACC.
I think Lane would much rather beat Bama while Saban is still there

Advertisement
Kiffin was a highly popular and successful OC at Bama under Saban ... the greatest success Kiffin has had in his coaching career was at Bama, and
he wants the HC job there when Saban retires. Kiffin needs to prove he can win in the SEC as a HC and thats the only reason he is at Ole Miss. He believes
the SEC is the premier conference and he would have no interest in Miami and the ACC.
Spongebob Squarepants No GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kiffin wants to be Bama HC when Saban retires, so he wants to stay in the SEC and prove he can win there. he is a pipe dream
for the Kiffin groupies. sorry kids should. Why follow perhaps the greatest cfb coach ever in Tuscaloosa when you can blaze your own trail with an easier path at Miami? Doesn’t jive….

Lane is trying to pull Arch Manning as his future QB. If he gets a wink and nod from the Mannings, he may ride it out at Ole Miss.

Advertisement
Yeah, Florida coming open probably puts this one to bed.

I don't know the guy but my gut feeling is he wouldn't leave Ole Miss for UF. Using the "Mario ain't comin'" logic, why would Kiffin leave what he's built at Ole Miss for yet another rebuild in the SEC? Ole Miss has as much money any school in the SEC and would be able to match UFs offer. So the next question is, what makes me think he'd leave Ole Miss for UM? That one is easy. It's because he just said he would.

I don't know the guy but my gut feeling is he wouldn't leave Ole Miss for UF. Using the "Mario ain't comin'" logic, why would Kiffin leave what he's built at Ole Miss for yet another rebuild in the SEC? Ole Miss has as much money any school in the SEC and would be able to match UFs offer. So the next question is, what makes me think he'd leave Ole Miss for UM? That one is easy. It's because he just said he would.

SEC East is far easier place to rebuild than the SEC West. Kiffin looking to leave Ole Miss has everything to do with the fact that his teams, at best, will be the 5th or 6th-best team in the West when OU comes over (and that assumes Texas doesn't figure out things out any time soon). Bama, LSU, A&M, and OU will always be above Ole Miss as a program -- and that doesn't take into account Auburn, who can compete as well.

He'd only be looking up at UGA in the East.

Advertisement
Lane is gone to Florida most likely. Makes us sick. We were so close!

Settling for crumbs again.
Which is why people need to realize Manny might be back for one more year. Just with what we know so far, Miami would be only the third most “attractive” gig out there, with LSU and UF
being “better” opportunities. Maybe even 4th best if you think USC is a better gig, and you could make that argument. So, if the UM administration sees that we’re gonna get stuck with a second tier candidate, they might very well stick with Manny.

Advertisement
Back