Lane doesn't even need a huge offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw this in another thread but seems like a not insignificant piece of intel from Andy Slater.

Lane isn't just "interested" in the HC job—as long as UM doesn't low-ball him he would take any reasonable offer. Sure doesn't sound like Andy's source is an agent. And maybe Lane isn't looking for a bidding war.

So what’s the reasonable number?

Why anyone would want to coach Alabama after Saban leaves confuses me. That coach will literally have the highest bar ever to meet of possibly any football coach ever.
They won the championship last year and they still wanted Saban to fire the DC.

Advertisement
Saw this in another thread but seems like a not insignificant piece of intel from Andy Slater.

Lane isn't just "interested" in the HC job—as long as UM doesn't low-ball him he would take any reasonable offer. Sure doesn't sound like Andy's source is an agent. And maybe Lane isn't looking for a bidding war.

Sounds to me like Kiffin tiene un culito en Miami…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why anyone would want to coach Alabama after Saban leaves confuses me. That coach will literally have the highest bar ever to meet of possibly any football coach ever.

Outside of that, why would you want to coach there after he retires and becomes the AD? Just so you can continue to eat **** when he leaves the office to “survey” football practices?

Advertisement
Back