Lane doesn't even need a huge offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw this in another thread but seems like a not insignificant piece of intel from Andy Slater.

Lane isn't just "interested" in the HC job—as long as UM doesn't low-ball him he would take any reasonable offer. Sure doesn't sound like Andy's source is an agent. And maybe Lane isn't looking for a bidding war.

Passing on Lane because we are waiting for Mario to make his decision is like a smoking hot chick walking up to you while you are eating a cheeseburger Happy Meal at McDonald's and saying "Let's go f#ck in your car right now", but you respond, "No I have an online girlfriend on the other side of the country, and I'm saving myself for marriage."

As the NCAA attempts to modernize Division I rules, coaches are now allowed to mention high school teams publicly or geotag the schools while recruiting off campus. Kiffin tweeted Friday morning that he would attend an Isidore Newman football game later in the day to watch the No. 1 quarterback in the 2023 class, Arch Manning.

Bring me lane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
20211024_210109.jpg

Advertisement
Passing on Lane because we are waiting for Mario to make his decision is like a smoking hot chick walking up to you while you are eating a cheeseburger Happy Meal at McDonald's and saying "Let's go f#ck in your car right now", but you respond, "No I have an online girlfriend on the other side of the country, and I'm saving myself for marriage."
*a smoking hot chick that might stab you mid-coitus.

Really?

I've heard that said about Dabo, but Lane seems like a city kid through and through.
Kiffin was a highly popular and successful OC at Bama under Saban ... the greatest success Kiffin has had in his coaching career was at Bama, and
he wants the HC job there when Saban retires. Kiffin needs to prove he can win in the SEC as a HC and thats the only reason he is at Ole Miss. He believes
the SEC is the premier conference and he would have no interest in Miami and the ACC.

Kiffin was a highly popular and successful OC at Bama under Saban ... the greatest success Kiffin has had in his coaching career was at Bama, and
he wants the HC job there when Saban retires. Kiffin needs to prove he can win in the SEC as a HC and thats the only reason he is at Ole Miss. He believes
the SEC is the premier conference and he would have no interest in Miami and the ACC.
How often do you hang out with Lane?

Advertisement
Back