Landon Ibieta Midseason SR HL

Advertisement
The guy only had his press conference today, then attended a Columbus practice and had 3 in homes. And he's boarding a flight to go to TX tomorrow. C'mon now. I am 100% confident he'll call Ibieta in the next day or two.
Mario keeps up an insane schedule and doesn't drop the ball in recruiting. This is not a good sign and doesn't bode well at all for him staying in this class.

The guy only had his press conference today, then attended a Columbus practice and had 3 in homes. And he's boarding a flight to go to TX tomorrow. C'mon now. I am 100% confident he'll call Ibieta in the next day or two.
You mean you hope….. the fact that we are looking at multiple out of state receivers is so weird to me… but it is what it is… I need to take a look at Horton film because sounds like he is not the 4 star WR he is labeled as according to you guys

Yalll crazy if you let this kid go I could see Horton but this kid HELLL **** NO!

He's Brinson George Smith in one body... don't believe me cut on the tape. The competition no slouch either. Smooth routes... yac machine, can take sweeps to the house... he very polished hard worker and has speed like Tim Dwight ( im just kidding he fast though ) he's the one receiver that's a can't lose to me

Advertisement
Yalll crazy if you let this kid go I could see Horton but this kid HELLL **** NO!

He's Brinson George Smith in one body... don't believe me cut on the tape. The competition no slouch either. Smooth routes... yac machine, can take sweeps to the house... he very polished hard worker and has speed like Tim Dwight ( im just kidding he fast though ) he's the one receiver that's a can't lose to me

I'm with you on this. We need this kid on the team. He's quality.

You mean you hope….. the fact that we are looking at multiple out of state receivers is so weird to me… but it is what it is… I need to take a look at Horton film because sounds like he is not the 4 star WR he is labeled as according to you guys

Mario has brought my man Bleak out of hiding. He said there's no way I'm going to let these mofos be THIS excited!! LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
The instate receivers this year are not good.

Yeah, perhaps.

Who knows - it'll all come out in the wash I'm sure.

Just seems a weak offer list.

In the summer he showed out at LSU after they slow played him... his dad told them to **** off... Alabama was trying to get him on campus too dad shut them down cause he was already committed to us.

He was part of the bootleggers with khamauri or trequan ***ans... he has skills and **** near polished at every facet of the wr position.

Advertisement
reminds me of Ted Ginn jr. But not as fast n less wiggle. Hands may be suspect at the next level when QBs have higher velocity on the ball.

Advertisement
Back