Landon Ibieta Hudl HiLites

Advertisement
At least he won't get arrested for giving water to voters. Seriously he is a JAG, but would be a good move the chain guy on a loaded WR team. my eval has nothing to do with race, I've had white people over my house before.
I sincerely believe you're not at all racist but this made me laugh my *** off haha.

I get the idea that the more 4 and 5 star players you have, the better your team should be theoretically. So I'm not saying ignore the recruiting rankings. It's just that a lot of the recruiting site rankings are based off which teams are offering a player. It's not like they just watch some tape and set a ranking of that player based solely on what they watch. They make a lot of their assessments based off what feedback they get from college coaches. You'll see a guy get an immediate bump in rating in the middle of the off season just because he picked up some offers from big programs. The player didn't do anything specific to all of the sudden become a better player, he just got some interest from major programs and the recruiting sites adjust their ratings accordingly. It's why so many guys make the jump from 3 star to 4 star during their senior season.
Exactly, I agree with all you said. This kid should get the bump and more offers once the season starts, there's already a lot of noise around him.

Advertisement
At least he won't get arrested for giving water to voters. Seriously he is a JAG, but would be a good move the chain guy on a loaded WR team. my eval has nothing to do with race, I've had white people over my house before.
What does parole officers coming by your home have anything to do with this???

The 4.51 was laser timed. Doesn’t get more legit. He was hand clocked at 4.45.
The guys he's playing against in the video must be pretty dang fast too then. Hope I'm wrong, I just don't see the twitch we DESPERATELY need on this roster to catch Clemson. With that said, he may have the twitch to be a reasonable #2 or potentially solid/great #3. We are in need of a freak and have been since AR82's injury.

This kid checks lots of boxes off. I think its a very solid pick up. I mean his route running is very good and the clips we saw were from his Jr year. Hes only going to get bigger stronger and faster. If he is hungry and comes in and works out hard like restrepo watch out. I mean look what kind of leap restrepo took after being in the strength program for 1 year.

Advertisement
The guys he's playing against in the video must be pretty dang fast too then. Hope I'm wrong, I just don't see the twitch we DESPERATELY need on this roster to catch Clemson. With that said, he may have the twitch to be a reasonable #2 or potentially solid/great #3. We are in need of a freak and have been since AR82's injury.
hunter renfrow didn't have "twitch" ... but he definitely got the job done and he's in the league

Advertisement
This kid is the goods there is a reason the staff took his commitment this early. 6’0 with a nice frame and great athletic traits 3.81 shuttle shows quick feet and the 4.51 laser suggests some vertical ability. I know the bootleggers 7-7 team he play for coach’s think he is really good. Kid is great in contested catch situations as well. Gonna be a very productive player

He's playing in Southeast Louisiana(New Orleans Metro Area), it's very likely that the guys he's playing are pretty dang fast. Y'all acting we found this kid in New Hampshire or fuccin' Idaho or something...

He's playing in Southeast Louisiana(New Orleans Metro Area), it's very likely that the guys he's playing are pretty dang fast. Y'all acting we found this kid in New Hampshire or fuccin' Idaho or something...
this ... everything lines up, speed (laser timed), shuttle time ... solid frame ... when you watch the video he's making contested catches, he running away from guys, he's making them miss ... he plays in a football hotbed ... some just can't get past the fact that he's white and he only has 3 stars #facts

Advertisement
Let’s keep it real white WRs are discriminated against and for good reason since there are few that are good.

However in recent years you are seeing a few more due to parents pouring $$$ into their kids development with training.

This kid looks like one of those that will be good.
Smh “discriminated” against? Y’all got to stop it now.

Man if bond had half the skills of A.J coming out of high-school, he'd be riding in a red camaro with black rally stripes with nick Saban and his bowl of chocolate on the passenger seat 🤣.

AJ Green was in a league of his own only overshadowed by Megatron and Julio early in his career.
Yea idk about the AJ comp for Gibson. We have to stop with some of these crazy expectations. Like you said, AJ was on another level. Gibson is good though. Let’s give him sometime and allow him to continue growing.

There are people up in this thread and others like it. Talking down about Ibieta that were up in the Pope commitment thread talking about how we landed a star. Pope was on the border of being a 5 star and the guy's career to date has been JAG certified. He seriously should've been benched for one of the 3 stars X or Smith.

Advertisement
Back