Landon Ibieta Hudl HiLites

Curious, what is it that your looking for in a good WR and dont see in him?
Fair question. What I see is average. Not slow, but not exceptionally fast. Average height, weight and speed. Not sudden which is something I like about Quan Lee. Film doesn't show he can do anything that would make us a better team. Can't attest to his hands since all highlights were simple catches. On the other hand I'm a fan of Gibson because he would give us a Tall, fast and physical WR. Like I said before he reminds me of AJ Green and I feel he would impact the team and games. Trust me Bro, nothing to do with color.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it's an LSU board but they for the most part all liked him as a recruit.

Let’s keep it real white WRs are discriminated against and for good reason since there are few that are good.

However in recent years you are seeing a few more due to parents pouring $$$ into their kids development with training.

This kid looks like one of those that will be good.

Gonna have to trust Likens’ evaluations. Part of being a good evaluator is finding and offering guys before everyone else does. I mean if you’re just going to wait for Alabama or OSU to offer a player before you do, why bother with evaluations?

At least he won't get arrested for giving water to voters. Seriously he is a JAG, but would be a good move the chain guy on a loaded WR team. my eval has nothing to do with race, I've had white people over my house before.

billy dee williams thread GIF

.....bro wtf lol :pgdead:

Advertisement
Meh...I'm with LSU on this eval. He's no Isiah Bond, that's for sure. I'm not buying the 4.51.
We need twitch. I hope our true Freshmen have some, because it's not on the roster and Ibieta doesn't have it.

Advertisement
Fair question. What I see is average. Not slow, but not exceptionally fast. Average height, weight and speed. Not sudden which is something I like about Quan Lee. Film doesn't show he can do anything that would make us a better team. Can't attest to his hands since all highlights were simple catches. On the other hand I'm a fan of Gibson because he would give us a Tall, fast and physical WR. Like I said before he reminds me of AJ Green and I feel he would impact the team and games. Trust me Bro, nothing to do with color.
Man if Gibson had half the skills of A.J coming out of high-school, he'd be riding in a red camaro with black rally stripes with nick Saban and his bowl of chocolate on the passenger seat 🤣.

AJ Green was in a league of his own only overshadowed by Megatron and Julio early in his career.

Edit: Gibson not bond

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ibieta is a WIP. I don't think you look at his film or his measurables as fixed, you need to project with him. He is consistently overperforming expectations, which suggests he's getting bigger, faster, more agile. This is an eval you need to trust Likens on. Because we just don't know the kid's ceiling like the staff does.

Definitely wish we didn't need projects in the WR room given how weak our current position group is. Thank god we've got a few emerging and a strong 2021 class. I really wish we had a clear #1 in the class, but barring that, Ibieta and possibly Lee at least bring reliable productivity and potential to the table.

Advertisement
Back