Landon Ibieta Hudl HiLites

ageezy

Cane til I Die

check out the video made on may 29th

yall sleeping on this kid, he's doing all the things we look for: he showed solid route running, ability to make guys miss, and he's out running guys while eating up angles. he's in lil weezy ana so he's playing against talent ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m struggling to identify what there isn’t to like about this kid from his tape, measurables and other info. Maybe he doesn’t have that separation burst of jeudy or coley, or the long speed of cooper, but he’s a 4.5 40, 4.0 shuttle and sub-11 100M kid. He’s fast.
He’s Caucasian and not from South Florida. It’s that simple. If he was neither of those, ppl would like it more. They won’t be honest about it tho

He’s Caucasian and not from South Florida. It’s that simple. If he was neither of those, ppl would like it more. They won’t be honest about it tho
He's also currently only a 3 star recruit. People here believe a player magically gets better when 247 raises their rating. During his senior year when he inevitably gets bumped, he'll all of the sudden be good enough to play at Miami.

He's also currently only a 3 star recruit. People here believe a player magically gets better when 247 raises their rating. During his senior year when he inevitably gets bumped, he'll all of the sudden be good enough to play at Miami.
I've come to the realization most people don't care enough to go and actually watch film and just follow religiously what people on sports sites say about players. They're not happy unless they are high four stars or five stars and have every offer in the country.

Advertisement
NFL spends millions on scouting, they have a thorough vetting process plus they are evaluating amore mature and develop product. Yet they get it wrong a lot, why should we care about what some site of amateurs tells us about who is a four or five star.
I think cause alot of the time they hit especially with skill positions. Yea they get it wrong sometimes....I do like this take though.

I've come to the realization most people don't care enough to go and actually watch film and just follow religiously what people on sports sites say about players. They're not happy unless they are high four stars or five stars and have every offer in the country.
I get the idea that the more 4 and 5 star players you have, the better your team should be theoretically. So I'm not saying ignore the recruiting rankings. It's just that a lot of the recruiting site rankings are based off which teams are offering a player. It's not like they just watch some tape and set a ranking of that player based solely on what they watch. They make a lot of their assessments based off what feedback they get from college coaches. You'll see a guy get an immediate bump in rating in the middle of the off season just because he picked up some offers from big programs. The player didn't do anything specific to all of the sudden become a better player, he just got some interest from major programs and the recruiting sites adjust their ratings accordingly. It's why so many guys make the jump from 3 star to 4 star during their senior season.

check out the video made on may 29th

yall sleeping on this kid, he's doing all the things we look for: he showed solid route running, ability to make guys miss, and he's out running guys while eating up angles. he's in lil weezy ana so he's playing against talent ...

not the same straight line speed of a berrios or restrepo.

but he has skills.

kid like this in the slot, in the lashlee offense, catches 30 balls a season by accident.

Advertisement
At least he won't get arrested for giving water to voters. Seriously he is a JAG, but would be a good move the chain guy on a loaded WR team. my eval has nothing to do with race, I've had white people over my house before.

Largent's the ceiling, Larry Brodsky the floor. Surprisingly athletic, heady, coach-on-the-field type. Leader of men, already. Before it's said and done, mark my words, could be the greatest caucasian wideout in the history of the game - at any level.😂

Advertisement
I think cause alot of the time they hit especially with skill positions. Yea they get it wrong sometimes....I do like this take though.

You think they hit a lot? Just looked at 2015 top ten players and only one went in the first round, four went undrafted and the rest were 4th or lower rounds.
Is just one year and just the top ten and I'm not willing to do a more intensive study on it but it seems that the sites miss a lot.

At least he won't get arrested for giving water to voters. Seriously he is a JAG, but would be a good move the chain guy on a loaded WR team. my eval has nothing to do with race, I've had white people over my house before.
Curious, what is it that your looking for in a good WR and dont see in him?

You think they hit a lot? Just looked at 2015 top ten players and only one went in the first round, four went undrafted and the rest were 4th or lower rounds.
Is just one year and just the top ten and I'm not willing to do a more intensive study on it but it seems that the sites miss a lot.
They do miss a ton that's why there is a chance always to sign good players. We haven't been known for our great evals as of recently (talking about high drafted guys no one knows of)

If we can identify better we can find monster the thing is that is hard af to do. I do like this kid over Lee who is ok to me. WR must be down in sfla I'm assuming I haven't got a chance to dive in.

I get the idea that the more 4 and 5 star players you have, the better your team should be theoretically. So I'm not saying ignore the recruiting rankings. It's just that a lot of the recruiting site rankings are based off which teams are offering a player. It's not like they just watch some tape and set a ranking of that player based solely on what they watch. They make a lot of their assessments based off what feedback they get from college coaches. You'll see a guy get an immediate bump in rating in the middle of the off season just because he picked up some offers from big programs. The player didn't do anything specific to all of the sudden become a better player, he just got some interest from major programs and the recruiting sites adjust their ratings accordingly. It's why so many guys make the jump from 3 star to 4 star during their senior season.
Perfect example of why the rankings aren't great to go off of is last year. How were there movements in rankings when no camps or anything were being held, no visits being made, etc. Lot's of the rankings, especially for kids more than a year out, are based on projections and measurables.

Advertisement
Back