Lammons has something to say to the board (prob tito)

If he can't handle the fan pressure, he SHOULDN'T come here. He's just gonna flame out.

You want to be an athlete, that's the way it is.

You think NFL fans are any kinder?

The great ones take in the criticism and use it as fuel to get better.

You are what is wrong with the fanbase..

He is a high school junior, not in the NFL.. And they use it as fuel to spite the people who said it - (hurricane fans)

Meaning he will use it as fuel in Tallahassee, not Miami

Advertisement
Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 5m
Fans overestimate their analytic skills and underestimate the consequences of their opinions

cmon chad

Here's the thing; we all have the right to say whatever we want to say to whoever we want to say it. What people want to ignore is the responsibility that comes with this freedom. What we DO NOT have the right to do is dictate how someone should take our comments or how it should or should not affect you. The same people who say that it shouldn't matter what posters say, are the same people who don't think there should be any consequences for their actions. I tell my kids that they can do whatever they want; but you better be willing and able to deal with the repercussions; you don't get to choose the penalties, or rewards for your actions, I DO. But many of you are too wrapped up in your own world to see what I'm saying, just like little children.

If he can't handle the fan pressure, he SHOULDN'T come here. He's just gonna flame out.

He is a high school junior, not in the NFL.. And they use it as fuel to spite the people who said it - (hurricane fans)

Yeah he's a 17 year old, which means he needs to be taught how to act like a man.

Yeah he's a 17 year old, which means he needs to be taught how to act like a man.

Critical opinions for kids are best suited for your OWN kids... Not our recruits!

Advertisement

And if "acting like a man" means taking responsibility for your words or actions, then I agree. I swear some of our fans are like that marginally attractive female who demands to be treated like a queen but refuses to treat a man with any kind of respect, and wonders why she's alone.

You're right.. Maybe Saban or Jimbo will teach him when he hears all the idiot posters saying they don't want him on the canes if he can't take criticism, or he's too short, or not strong enough

The kid is gonna mature and get thick skin one day, but shouldn't have to listen to our stupid ***** *** fans criticism right now. Especially yours

Last edited:
Advertisement
People sure are reading an awful lot into an offhand twitter comment from a 17 year old kid. How the **** this is such a big deal to some of you is beyond me.

That's cool. Trip about what some Miami fans say on a message board or take your *** to some other college in the SouthEast where the fans wouldn't even want you living in their state if you weren't a football player. He thinks our fans are harsh on a message board then he would melt if he knew what those people truly thought of him.

People sure are reading an awful lot into an offhand twitter comment from a 17 year old kid. How the **** this is such a big deal to some of you is beyond me.

Chad Wilson is the one that's irking me. I mean did you not see the video your own dumbass kid posted? And tell me about feeling sorry for these guys as fans?

This is part of the new generation. They have thin skin and can't take criticism. Any time someone has anything negative to say about them it's because they're "hating". Instead of looking in the mirror and saying "maybe I do need work" or using the negative criticism as fuel, they cry "hater".

If I have an offer list like some of these kids then I could care less what some couch patato message board fan has to say. The only opinions I care about are those of my high school coaches and high school recruiters.

Advertisement

And if "acting like a man" means taking responsibility for your words or actions, then I agree. I swear some of our fans are like that marginally attractive female who demands to be treated like a queen but refuses to treat a man with any kind of respect, and wonders why she's alone.

It means not letting talk get to you.

Advertisement
stop with this "follow my way or hit the highway" crap.

these days, you have to kiss people's *** to get anywhere.

i'm sorry, but that's just the way it is.

it's up to the coaches to keep it real AFTER the recruits sign. not before. until then, it's straight brown nosing for that signature.

if you don't like it, then that's too bad.

You're right.. Maybe Saban or Jimbo will teach him when he hears all the idiot posters saying they don't want him on the canes if he can't take criticism, or he's too short, or not strong enough

The kid is gonna mature and get thick skin one day, but shouldn't have to listen to our stupid **** *** fans criticism right now. Especially yours

We just lost how many kids this offseason because they were too immature to do their job?

I'm tired of immature kids. We need to recruit kids with the right attitude, that's all I'm saying.

If you're in the spotlight, you gotta grow up quick. It is what it is.

This is part of the new generation. They have thin skin and can't take criticism. Any time someone has anything negative to say about them it's because they're "hating". Instead of looking in the mirror and saying "maybe I do need work" or using the negative criticism as fuel, they cry "hater".

If I have an offer list like some of these kids then I could care less what some couch patato message board fan has to say. The only opinions I care about are those of my high school coaches and high school recruiters.

Blame Chad Wilson.

Advertisement
Back