Lammons has something to say to the board (prob tito)

Lmao at a recruit not picking a school because a fan of said school said he's not 100% sold on him. GTFOH with that weak *** mentality.

I don't care either way but let's not act like 17 year olds don't think that way just ask Bridgewater about that..

Advertisement
Tito is supposed to give his opinion. He did so.

I don't see what the problem is.

Lmao at a recruit not picking a school because a fan of said school said he's not 100% sold on him. GTFOH with that weak *** mentality.

I don't care either way but let's not act like 17 year olds don't think that way just ask Bridgewater about that..

Big difference, Bridgewaters good friend was getting absolutely destroyed by the fanbase. Tito didn't disrespect Lammons, he merely stated his opinion about his performance at the tourney.

While I am not a fan of a kid that is upset over comments (not racist or anti-semetic) on a website, the biggest thing is the fans don't know ****. Why do recruits care what stupid fans say? This is key, the fans don't know for the most part.

Just because you have followed recruiting for 10 years and watched 10,000 youtube videos doesn't mean you know how to scout or properly evaluate. Just because you played high school football doesn't mean you are some mad football scientist. Sure there are some outliers on here. But for the most part....Our fans may think they are experts, but they are just dumb *****.

Recruits are stupid if they listen to dumb *****. Then again they listen to 100 other dumb ***** who steer them into bad choices.

Last edited:
These recruits gotta man up what happened to using the doubt as fuel and proving yourself. The society we live in is so soft. I'm suppose to watch my thoughts because a recruit might get mad FOH! He ain't seen true opinions yet let him get to a college and not hold his own he really gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Advertisement
Lammons has the chance to be a top 10 cb if he uses this as motivation. Look at Jordan that ***** found anything to motivate him and he was the best in the world

I'm not so sure what's so wrong about saying a HS player, who has yet to even play his senior year, is not ready to be in next year's class.

Use it as motivation, instead of complaining about it on Twitter.

WEZ was the natural check against this proliferation of douchery. It's gone and it's happening.

Advertisement
Anyone have video of the 7on7 event in question, the eye in the sky doesn't lie, then we can see if Tito was wrong or LA Mons is just being sensitive.

Go Canes

Advertisement
we wall want lammons to be a cane. tito was just giving his opinion, it's tough to gage someone with no pads on anyway. let your senior year do the talking mr. lammons!

Please. Even if you think Tito's opinion is ***** in flames, he's a terrible critic and has no legitimate perspective, he gave a sincere, harmless perspective. Go read an NFL prospect's breakdown. They're ruthless and as varied as pizza preferences.

Lammons is talented and imperfect. He shouldn't sweat Tito any more than Tito should sweat Lammons.

Advertisement
Tito was doing his job. Bakas post stuff like this daily about different kids. He just has a premium board to hide behind.

WTF is so wrong with what he said? He was giving an honest assessment. And if he saw Lammons live then most likely he's seen more than any of us have. (I know I've never seen him live)

******-A man. You'd swear some of our fans were related to these ******' kids with how they get so defensive.

And who gives a **** what Tito says anyways? An offer is worth a thousand words. If I have a UM offer then I can give two ***** what some dude on a message board says.

They are 16/17 year old kids so they are a. very impressionable and sensitive and b. not good decision makers. So yes, it's not impossible that something like this could influence one.

Stop acting like a HS junior is going to have the same mental strength as a normal grown man. You didn't when you were 16 either.

That wasn't recruit "bashing" at all. It was just the opinion of someone who is supposed to be giving their opinion on here.

At the end of the day, all that matters is what our coaches think of Lammons and apparently, they like him alot. Second, Lammons himself needs to just go out and prove him wrong by playing well if it bothers him that much.

If our coaches think he can be a CB for The U then I'm all for it. If he needs a little work then no biggie. DB hasn't really been an issue in recruiting.

Advertisement
Back