Lammons has something to say to the board (prob tito)

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
Chris Lammons ‏@CL1_Era 8m
Canes insight got me messed up but it's all good

Chris Lammons ‏@CL1_Era 51s
@kennethraw1 yea they flawging talking bout they not sure if I'm ready

This is what Tito said after going to the 7vs 7 event...

"While I most likely will be in the minority in saying this, I'm not 100% ready to say Chris Lammons should be in this class. Lammons is 5'8 and has serious issues when fighting against receivers bigger then him. While I may be stating the obvious, Lammons didn't have a great performance at the camp. I want to see him during the regular season and then make my judgement but as for now, I wouldn't rave about him."

Tito is doing a great job getting interviews & I have no problem with his assessment the man was doing his job. Full disclosure ESPN & Rivals had Lammons among their top performers at the 7 vs 7 event.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who is the dumbass who is talking **** about him? It's your time kid, make them eat their words.

Chris Lammons ‏@CL1_Era 8m
Canes insight got me messed up but it's all good

Chris Lammons ‏@CL1_Era 51s
@kennethraw1 yea they flawging talking bout they not sure if I'm ready

Advertisement
Ill be happy with a CB class of him and Patten with a mixture of some athlete's like JoJo and/or Texas DB.

this board is fast approaching scout free board status. what the **** happened here? bring the WEZ back.

get Lammons in this class **** it

Advertisement
this board is fast approaching scout free board status. what the **** happened here? bring the WEZ back.

get Lammons in this class **** it

Mods need to have a purge.

Get rid of the retards and dudes who are straight spamming the boards, because it is becoming unbearable.

Oh **** Tito said that?

"While I most likely will be in the minority in saying this, I'm not 100% ready to say Chris Lammons should be in this class. Lammons is 5'8 and has serious issues when fighting against receivers bigger then him. While I may be stating the obvious, Lammons didn't have a great performance at the camp. I want to see him during the regular season and then make my judgement but as for now, I wouldn't rave about him."

Guess he won't be interviewing him anytime soon lolz

This board is doing way more harm than it is good.

And this is what happens when you let people bash recruits all they want and do nothing about it. Looks bad on our fanbase as a whole.

Is it likely that a negative comment on a message board is going to influence a kid's decision? No. But why even take the chance by allowing it? Just ban that ****.

It's one thing to say you don't think a kid is good enough or he's not Miami caliber. That's fine. But we have people on this board calling recruits obscenities, cursing at them, attacking their parents/relatives, and being unnecessarily vicious and mean. Which is ridiculous and shouldn't be allowed here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
yup blame these mods and D money for bringing in some of these trolls and fake cane fans this board has gotten horrible.. I told you guys recruits read these boards often.. Don't get mad when these same 17 year olds you continue to bash pick other schools because of are terrible fanbase...

Oh **** Tito said that?

Guess he won't be interviewing him anytime soon lolz

I literally did a FACEPALM when I read Titos post. Smh terrible.

Lmao at a recruit not picking a school because a fan of said school said he's not 100% sold on him. GTFOH with that weak *** mentality.

Advertisement
Back