Lamar Thomas on “short list” for WR Coach

Advertisement
Sounds like a courtesy mention kinda like Kevin Beard's name being floated around. Not that I'm necessarily holding my breath on them doing anything more than promoting Cooney.

The sad thing about Lamar is I bet Dugans negative recruits us less than Lamar did at Louisville. Yeah, it might just being doing your job but it also can be very lazy and doesn't immunize you from a backlash.

We could do better but would like to see Lamar get it just to rustle some of ya jimmies.. LOL..

Advertisement
BOTs are happy for the time being so the leaks are starting to get patched up I see! Lol. Man those guys were on a warpath and was feeding BJ any and every bit of information they could for a minute there! Lol

I‘d take cooney over Lamar. Dude negative recruiting against his alma mater is pretty sickening. He’s also a meh coach on top of it.
Lamar has no juice on the trail, he's been fired from every gig he was at because he's a very mediocre recruiter.

I like Cooney as a Recruiting coordinator, I think we can land a good WR's coach I don't see why we have to settle, unless we're just being lazy & penny pinching.

Lamar has no juice on the trail, he's been fired from every gig he was at because he's a very mediocre recruiter.

I like Cooney as a Recruiting coordinator, I think we can land a good WR's coach I don't see why we have to settle, unless we're just being lazy & penny pinching.
Need to just go after coley, need some juice on the trail And give him an assistant head coach title or something, Texas A&M May be targeting him for a tight end coach position but in the past he coached receivers at uga

Advertisement
Lamar was willing to fight to protect the OB. He has my respect for dat, but he would not be my pick four WR coach.

Advertisement
Need to just go after coley, need some juice on the trail And give him an assistant head coach title or something, Texas A&M May be targeting him for a tight end coach position but in the past he coached receivers at uga

Recruiting “ juice “ is bags. Our bags aren’t as big as Uga, Bama , LSU , Ohio State etc. Show me an elite recruiter and most times I’ll show you the biggest bags.

Advertisement
Recruiting “ juice “ is bags. Our bags aren’t as big as Uga, Bama , LSU , Ohio State etc. Show me an elite recruiter and most times I’ll show you the biggest bags.
No matter what he still brought in good talent for the program.

Advertisement
Back