Lamar Thomas on “short list” for WR Coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cool story bro, it’s a message board, it’s like my opinion.....man. That’s kinda what people do on here.

Read tampon instructions first, then try again while understanding that I was simply saying I want neither or either...just who the guy bringing in the new offense wants...not a pot shot at your post.

Need to just go after coley, need some juice on the trail And give him an assistant head coach title or something, Texas A&M May be targeting him for a tight end coach position but in the past he coached receivers at uga
I can't stand James Coley...

There's so many other WR's coaches we could hire better than him & he ain't coming back here anyway.

Advertisement
I can't stand James Coley...

There's so many other WR's coaches we could hire better than him & he ain't coming back here anyway.

BFFECRCBRSZJXBR.20140424165258.jpg

Advertisement
Whatever.......I’ll never forget he bashed us when he coached and Louisville. Hard Rock Starium had orange seats and he took a screen shot of one of our games and the caption said “Orange Out?”
Fück that dude.......Mr. I wear at my sunglasses at night
Why? There's many so called fans that trash and bash the program 50x worse right here on a daily basis. At least he has the sweat equity to do so. What do the impostor fans here have? Nothing.

Last edited:
He’s not staying at uga and id rather have him than cooney who seems to be mentioned too much for my liking at the position.
He's 1000% going to Jimbo at TAMU. Jimbo tried to hire him away two seasons ago but he wouldn't go because he wouldn't be able to call plays. Now, he's out of a playcalling job and can still get a big bag from Jimbo.

Why? There's many so called fans that trash and bash the program 50x worse right here in a daily basis. At least he has the sweat equity to do so. What do the impostor fans here have? Nothing.
Another one that needs..........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back